• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Cosmos or Chaos

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by EtherealSummoner, Oct 30, 2011.

Which side would you take?

1. Cosmos

40.0%
  2. Chaos

20.0%
  3. :D THE MOOGLES!!!

40.0%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

If there is a side that you want to pick, which side would you want to join? Would it be Cosmos, Goddess of Harmony or would it be Chaos, God of Discord?

Attached Files:

2. Noir

Noir

As for my behavior I choose Cosmos. I'll be perfect for me their and to have friendship and deal to eye and eye with a bunch of villains.
    Cosmos will be a great ally for me and I wish to have something important that she might accept so.

3. EtherealSummoner

I chose Cosmos too. I also believe that Cosmos is not as weak as she appear and that Cosmos can actually fight. Also, :D I can summon... and be the male version of Shantotto! XD I can make all of you be ashamed of yourselves.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

How would you being a male version of one of the worst characters make us ashamed of ourselves? Ashamed how easy it is to beat you and how weak you are?

As for myself, I'd go with Cosmos. I like being a good guy. And I don't much like the people on Chaos' side.

5. EtherealSummoner

??? You must be jealous or something... XD Shantotto is one of the greatest characters! Well... maybe when you use her that she is the worst character for you to play but she is in my top ten. ^_^ So yea. I'll make you feel ashame... anyways, who would choose Chaos though?

6. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i would pick chaos. His final form in the secret ending of dissidia 012 was a !$^%&#$. I think completely ending a pointless world has its purpose. if you think about it......chaos himself could of ended the cycle too

7. EtherealSummoner

And I guess Cosmos wins this one! Well... it really doesn't matter who wins. If Cosmos wins, the world will fade. Chaos wins, the world will fade.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  8. Marquis

Marquis New Member

hmmm...
    Chaos: Dark side...but creepy
    Cosmos: total babe (YEAH I SAID IT!!)
    Moogles: Neither side, awesome, I can do w/e since they're neutral :D

srry, MOOGLES!! (but I'm more inclined to help the heroes)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  9. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I myslef would chose chaos...even though I hate to be a bad guy I realy just can't be in the shine of the light...

10. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Im goin with the moogles, cuz Im neutral a little bit on the chaos side but neutral

11. EtherealSummoner

0_0 That was unexpected... XD But don't you think that Cosmos is better than the moogles just from her tenderness... meh. I got nothing. Maybe that will all change once the next Dissidia-related game comes out with Cosmos and Chaos going at each other again over music.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  12. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

are you trying to say my sis isn't good enough for the moogles?!

13. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Actually I don't think moogles are neutral. They are either in Cosmo's territory or Chaos.

I'm on Shinryu's side. He is the only one who pars or succeeds the gods!

14. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

...what???

15. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I think its self explanatory.

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

... ... ...*death glaers Legacy*

17. DarinTheUnsent

DarinTheUnsent New Member

couldn't decide between Cosmos or the Moogles, so I flipped a coin. The Goddess won.