• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Contest Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Bumping to remind everyone that entries are due tonight by 11:59 PM CST. I'm hoping to see some participation, with the contest being extended and all, so....

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<_< Don't you know HOW difficult it is to do something Chicken Soup?

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Haha! I don't know what that is but I'm winging it! XD

I'm probably going to have to go about 200 or so (maybe less) over to conclude it. I'm at 800 words and just reached the climax. -facepalm-

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  4. Kitty

Just pour on the cheesiness and the sap?

I didn't pick the theme, I just passed it along. But if we'd like to keep this going for longer than one round, after everyone expressed such interest in me doing it, people should probably participate, you know? This is just a friendly warning that time's about up.

That's fine. The word limit is more of a guideline- I can guarantee you that I'm not going to be counting words.

5. Angel

Well guys, I really did try! I feel the beginning started off strong but the ending was weak.

Oh well, good luck to those who participate!

6. Kitty

Is anyone else still planning on entering? I'll give you the rest of today before I put up the entry thread. But as it is, I've gotten one entry, so yeah, not much of a contest.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<_< I had it "almost" done but I spent the whole day yesterday swinging on the roof to put up Christmas lights...you'll get my entry today.

8. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

sorry guys, I've just been so busy with the end of the semester, this is the first time I've even been online here all week. So, if you wanna go on, I'm cool with that, I am still just too busy to finish my piece, I'll still vote though.

9. Kitty

I got another entry, so I'll post them this evening.

Not sure if I want to bother with a third contest, though.

10. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

wait, these are fun! Just cuz I couldn't enter now doesn't mean I wont in the future!

11. Angel

In retrospect, it's not looking good!

12. Kitty

I'm not going to continue bending deadlines and nagging people to end up with two entries out of all the active members of this forum. If people can guarantee they'll actually participate and not waste my time, that'd be different.

Voting will be up momentarily.