• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kitty, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Very lucky you are!! Only people like that can sit threw and watch it without breaking there t.v!

Thats what i say! I personally liked the books, not all of them just the last 2, and the last book i only liked the 1st part before she was a vampire and jacob turned lame! And yes the ending was very very lame, i was really hoping for some action at the end!

I cant wait for the soon Artemis Fowl Movies i heard in production. I loved those books and i hate that the last one is coming out in a few days! I truly hope the movies turn out great! Like Harry Potter!! :D

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I just hope that they do not mess up The Amazing Spiderman. I guess it is to keep up with The Dark Knight series.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I know, seriously? Meyer actually managed to come up with some vampire characters who weren't totally boring, and they just end up sitting around and talking. Even back when I was brainwashed into thinking I liked this series, I was pissed off like crazy about pretty much the whole book, but especially the end. I hope they change the ending in the movie (maybe all of them could just kill each other off and leave Charlie alive, cause he's really the best character).

I kinda disagree with you, at least as far as I'm concerned. While Wikipedia after watching the movies is my basic background in X-Men canon, there are other fandoms I've been a part of which have spawned movies, and even when they don't really follow the source, if they're good movies I can acknowledge it. And any movie that's got Hugh Jackman, or James McAvoy, or Michael Fassbender in it can't be all bad, for all that Halle Berry sucks the quality out of the flicks whenever she's onscreen. So yeah, back on topic, still looking forward to a First Class sequel. And apparently enough other people are too, or they wouldn't be making it.

And huh, apparently there's another Die Hard coming out. Seems I knew about this before and forgot about it. Could be good, maybe. And apparently there's also a Percy Jackson and the Olympians sequel too. That will probably suck. And I think there are a slew of Avengers related sequels coming out- Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, can't remember exactly. But I'm interested.

4. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Has anyone heard about The Expendables 3? It wil apparently add Clint Eastwood (awesome), Wesley Snipes (personal favorkte), and....Nicholas Cage.....why?

Then The Avengers 3 got a release date for May 1, 2015....which is only three years away. Eh...

A maybe possibly kinda Walking Dead movie (only rumored)

And finally, I heard that they're about to start filming a Daredevil movie...although they only have two months to do it :p

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm a little curious as to why there would be a release date for Avengers 3 when there hasn't even been a second one yet.

I'm guessing you're talking about Iron Man 3. I heard on the radio this morning that there's a delay in filming it because Robert Downey Jr. got injured during a stunt.

6. Kitty

That should have actually read "Avengers 2"- at least according to ComicBookMovie.com, who say it's been confirmed by Disney. May 1, 2015. Joss Whedon is supposed to be returning to write and direct.

I heard this too, but hopefully it's nothing serious and the movie doesn't get delayed too much.

7. Jayce77

Jayce77 New Member

Reynolds Talks Deadpool Again!

[​IMG]

Very exciting news for big fans of Marvel’s Deadpool, Mr. Reynolds was recently spotted at downtown L.A and quickly asked about the “in development” comic book passion project of his and here’s what he had to say . . .

Read more: Reynolds Talks Deadpool Again! | Bookstove

[​IMG]

It has been reported that Marvel Studios it at it again and has recently tapped ( see article ) to signed on to play the multi-arc character of “Algrim the Strong” and “Kurse”, in the all star cast for Thor #2: The Dark World, coming next holiday season to theaters . . .

Read more: Another Big Cast Member Joins Thor #2: The Dark World! | Bookstove

8. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Sorry, haha, I did mean Avengers 2 >_<

For anyone who remembers our little psychopathic killer doll Chucky, it looks like he's putting his Good Guy overalls for another go!

Starting filming in September, Curse of Chucky takes place after Child's Play 3, which means they are completely disregarding Bride and Seed of Chucky. The movie is scheduled for a 2013 release, possibly October, followed by an expected Child's Play remake in 2014 or 2015. Curse of Chucky is a direct to DVD film.

The story of this movie known so far:

Two sisters get together following the suicide of their mother. Sibling issues break out when the two begin to fight over their mothers final wishes. Meanwhile, a younger family member finds themselves a new friend who, behind the red hair and 'Good Guy' label, is the Lakeshore Strangler, Charles Lee Ray, A.K.A. Chucky. So begins the string of mysterious murders surrounding that occur in the household.

9. Kitty

The first teaser trailer for Iron Man 3 had been released: Link. It looks completely epic- can't wait.

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Suppose to be this next Christmas movie called Rise of the Guardians... which suppose to starr Jack Frost as the main character... :/ I am not sure if it will be all that great...

11. Kitty

^ I actually think it looks pretty good- caught the trailer when I was at the drive-in yesterday. I may take my nephew to see it; it looks like something he'd like that wouldn't lose my attention, too.

12. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Jack-ass presents bad grandpa

13. Kitty

Went to the movies and saw a trailer for X-Men: Days of Future Past, and it looks completely awesome. I'm fangirling so hard for this movie.

I also saw a trailer for Lucy, which also seems kind of awesome, for all that the "humans only use such-and-such percent of their brains" thing is not exactly new. Still, after Cap 2, I'm not opposed to Scarlett Johansson kicking some ass.

---

Anyone out there looking forward to some up and coming flicks?

14. Desert Warrior

Godzilla. I've been waiting for this movie since before any trailers were put out.

15. Luke

Luke Member

The new Godzilla. Im so excited, Bryan Cranston and Godzilla is all i need in my life

16. Nel

Nel New Member

I can't wait for this as well. The previews in 3D looked great!

17. Kitty

I'm looking forward to The Maze Runner, which is coming to theaters near me next week. I haven't read the book yet, but I've seen the trailer attached to a lot of movies recently, and I think it looks good.

I am also looking forward to Mockingjay Part I (though I'm wondering what's going to be in it, since I don't recall a whole lot happening in a lot of this book besides Katniss angsting and being all PTSD), and The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies, which will both be here soon enough.

18. Kitty

Though apparently I'm one of the only ones, I'm kind of looking forward to Terminator Genisys. Despite the stupid title, and the fact that I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking, I think it will be a fun movie.

19. Desert Warrior

They're seriously spelling it that way? Ugh.

For me, only the obvious ones off the top of my head. Avengers 2, Jurassic World, and Star Wars.