• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Code Requests

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DualWieldRoxas99

DualWieldRoxas99 New Member

It is but DjC said u play as a mushball model off hooded Roxas that does everything Sora does

2. heartless35

heartless35 New Member

can some one please tell me how make action replay code? i can never find a website that can show me how and i what to know how.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  3. syawalqwe

syawalqwe New Member

can someone give me model digit list and save point and chip mode and dale mode and skateboard mode plzzzzz????????????

4. King Riku

King Riku New Member

yeah mushball model is so funny

to convert one you can use a program called max convert; to actually hack one you can't since all codes start out in raw format which is not armax format(the code format that action replay uses)

5. KHAxel95

KHAxel95 New Member

KH2 FM NTSC GameShark
    Is it possible to replace Shadows or some other enemies as Terras? Sephiroths, Larxenes etc etc... I would want to replace the enemies rather than the bosses, since there's more enemies.

Is it possible to fight almost all Org Members, except Demyx, Luxord, Axel and Lexaeus at the same time? Should't it be possible at the Throne Room in the Land of Dragons?

6. Terra/Aqua/Ven

Terra/Aqua/Ven New Member

First can I use Codebreaker on my PS3 for KH2?

If I can I need a code for Axel as a playable character and Riku as a playable character. I also need a code for extra Keyblades. I've seen a video on Youtube for extra Keyblades. I think the first one is called Edge Of Ultima. Thanks guys!

BTW this is Kingdom Hearts II U.S. version

7. khfinalman

khfinalman New Member

does anyone have the code breaker version to play as terra code for kh2fm+ oh and if u have one to play as him kh2 also can you plz tell i dont care if its him as a mush ball version for kh2 plz tell cuz im making a vidoe for kh2fm+ for terra vs axel and vexen
    and kh2 for terra vs saix xigbar

8. Terra

Terra Guest

got a code that'll get me to lvl 99? or at least quick lvl?

9. is there a AR max (NTSC/US version) to play as Sora but with limit form clothes. (not with the limit form move set)

10. Dragoon9108

Dragoon9108 New Member

Question

Can you give me the codes for all of the above codes for Gameshark version 1.2 please?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  11. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Please do not bump threads that have been dead for more than one month. Look through this section and see if you can find your answer. I don't think there are any coders currently here to answer it.

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.