• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Blitz Ace Supporter

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by EtherealSummoner, Jan 21, 2011.

Supporting Blitz Ace Character?

1. Lulu

50.0%
  2. Yuna

50.0%
  3. Rikku

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Others?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am just curious as to what everyone end up with their results. Whenever you have Tidus use Blitz Ace, there's always someone to throw the ball straight at Tidus. is it Yuna, Lulu or Rikku. Please give me your result and how you ended up with that person.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Why are the options None and Others on the list? Yuna, Rikku, and Lulu are the only three people who do it. You can get the None version to happen, but that's only if you are underwater and Yuna or Lulu are the ones who throw it.

As for myself, it was originally Lulu. But then at some point Yuna started throwing the ball.

3. EtherealSummoner

Just in case someone ends up yelling that they actually had a male version to throw (Which is highly unlikable.) It varies with me but I mostly end up with Yuna. I never had Rikku to throw the ball for me though.

4. Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby New Member

I haven't played the game in a bit but I can only remember Lulu or Yuna doing it. Hmm, this makes me want to start playing again. :)

5. EtherealSummoner

I had two files. One was with Lulu and the other was with Yuna. I find it funny that Lulu can throw a ball but I feel better with Yuna shooting it towards Tidus. XD Lulu should have been playable as a FFX-2 blitzball player. That would have been neat.

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I believe this is impossible. I've never heard anyone say a male could throw the ball (if so, when Tidus is underwater, surely Wakka would throw the ball as opposed to no one?)

Right after acquiring Blitz Ace, usually Lulu is the one who throws the ball, but towards the end of a normal game of mine, it switches to Yuna. However, the character chosen is based on a lot of things (like how often Tidus revives that person or cures them) so depending on which of the chicks I'm currently using the most at the time, I get any one of them. In my No Sphere Grid game, I constantly used Rikku in my party, and she was the one who tossed the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.