• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Best Kingdom Hearts 1 Boss Battle?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by EtherealSummoner, Aug 18, 2012.

Best/Favorite Boss Battles?

1. Darkside

8.0%
  2. Hades

8.0%
  3. Maleficent/Dragon Form

16.0%
  4. Leon

12.0%
  5. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

20.0%
  6. Chernabog

12.0%
  7. Oogie Boogie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Jafar/ Genie Jafar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ursula

8.0%
  10. Rock Titan

4.0%
  11. Cerberus

4.0%
  12. Cloud

12.0%
  13. Behemoth

4.0%
  14. Kurt Zisa

4.0%
  15. Guard Armor/Opposite Armor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Trickmaster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Clayton and Stealth Sneak

8.0%
  18. Phantom

4.0%
  19. Captain Hook

8.0%
  20. Others

52.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Phantom was the hardest to defeat next to Sephiroth. It was hard for me to keep up but mainly because of how I had my spells set up in my shortcut at once. I just keep my healing, aero and stop spell in place and make sure that I have the items that I need. It even took me a while to realize what the white heart on him meant until one of my party members slapped him with a physical attack.

2. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I guess the hardest one for me, would probably be Captain Hook, he was the first boss I had trouble with, and his attacks were quick and did quite alot of damage.

3. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

i really liked kurt zisa and sephiroth, although the rock titan and ansem where also pretty awesome

4. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo New Member

my favorite is defiantly the final boss fights. they are very enjoyable. i also really liked fighting riku and maleficent. granted for maleficent i was so scared of dying i just ran around the thorns to avoid all of her attacks and let goofy and donald do everything until the very last moment lol.

ursula might have been one of the worst for me because the controls and the way sora swam felt awkward

5. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Sephiroth and ansem

6. Marsnauts

Marsnauts New Member

Haha I remember vs Sephiroth when I was 10 at level 100 and still couldn't beat him :p

once you learn his attack pattern though, you can grind exp off him like its nothing :)