• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Beloved -A Tragedy of Time

Discussion in 'Original Roleplays (IC)' started by Kairi831, Sep 9, 2012.

1. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Luke had no idea what he was going to do. With October and Toby together, it meant she didn't really love him after all. Should he even waste his time with October any more, chasing her romantically that is. He still had the intention to be her best friend, it'll be just like nothing ever changed... Maybe it was time he took his romantic life elsewhere, but did that mean he should go out with Brittney? He knew she was just trying to get back at Toby. He'd wager her infatuation with Toby was more obvious than his with October. Still....

"Sure, I'll go with you," he said, continuing on his way to class.

2. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

October looked around at everyone who was gawking at them. Giving them weird stares of some sort. Sure, she got weird glances all the time, but it didn't matter when she was around Luke and they did it. When she was around Toby they did matter, like they thought he should be next to Brittany or something. October devilishly smiled a bit to herself when she had the thought of Brittany dying inside of her walking with Toby, especially this close. It was something she could remember for the rest of High School, maybe college.

Although, he didn't seem the type, Toby did seem attractive, and hell, if he was somewhat attracted to her, then why shouldn't she be giving some attention back? Doesn't it make sense? October decided to be into Toby more, since obviously Luke had his hands full with Brittany, and sure, October was frustrated about him not being with her, but at least she got her answer, and that Luke has absolutely no other feelings for her, besides them being best friends. It hurt to know that he wasn't falling for her, as she was for him, but maybe Toby could make up that time. She decided that now was time to give some more of an interest to Toby, and this, was now going to be her secondary focus.

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Toby pulled her a bit closer to him as they walked the halls. The people stalking the halls were leaning on lockers and conversating with other students. However when Toby walked by with October on his shoulder a majority of them looked on with confused and shocked looks. Toby had actually been single for a while so to see one of the most popular people on the social ladder with someone unexpected really through some people off. Toby bit his lip thinking about Brittany spending time with Luke. in Toby's eyes that guy was a complete loser at the bottom of the social food chain. He refused to go to the largest parties and did much of nothing but sit alone with october. so why would Brittany even give him a moment.

But at this moment it didnt matter Toby decided to give October more attention than he originally thought he would at this point. if anything else he was curious to see how far this would play out. He stopped as they came to the door of the classroom. A male student dressed in a black shirt with the words Chili peppers walked up and stood to the left of Toby. " Yo bro what up whos the mamacita?" Toby laughed and nudged October " This is October im sure you've seen her around bro bro" The boy shook his black hair from his eye with a confused look. " Nah man but thats cool to. Sup Tober" he said to October casually.

4. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

October tried with all her might not to give him a rude, unsettling glare. What kind of nickname was "Tober?" It didn't even seem right, no, it didn't sound right. she hated to be nicknamed, even Luke never nicknamed her, and for that she was grateful, but she didn't even know this boy and he was already coming off with nicknames? She didn't like it one bit. She breathed in gently before she went and spoke.

"First," October started casually. Not wanting to show intimidation. It's "October", not "Tober." Please and thank you." She sounded innocent, but behind her faked, sweet tone, was the actual warning to not mess with her. Hope she could get the point across.

5. TheKnightofAwesome

Right before he got to class Luke Turned on Brittney. Not in a menacing way, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't a little indignant.

"What game are you playing at?" he asked coolly. "You'd never give me the time of day before now, and all of a sudden you want to go out? Why?" He already knew the answer though, she wanted to get back at Toby who was suddenly interested in October. It was too obvious.

But would she tell Luke the truth? Or would she play it off, like she really had any sort of attraction towards him? He would not allow himself to be fooled, to be used. He wasn't a pawn in a game, he was Luke, and nothing would change that. Ever.

One lie and he'd be able to tell everything he needed to know about Brittney. If she lied, and said she liked him, he'd know she was just a shallow bitch who wanted to be with Toby, if she was up front with him...then maybe he had misjudged her? But where would that leave him? He didn't like Brittney, hell, he pretty much hated her. And he wouldn't play her game so easily...but maybe...maybe she was the key to getting back with October? If Toby was out of the picture, Luke could try again with October. That sounded rather appealing.

6. NeRo

" Woah there firefly i gotcha!" The boy said in response to October. " Well its nice to meet ya October" while putting emphases on her actual name this time. he laughed quickly shrugged and stepped into the classroom starting to converse with other students. Toby looked at October with a sly grin. " Hey that was kind of cute just now, i don't know why" He shifted his shoulders and cracked his neck. Letting out a large yawn he removed his arm from around her and walked into the class room. Taking his usual seat at the back he looked at her and pointed his finger ushering her to sit next to him.

The only thing on his mind was getting her alone after school. If she actually liked him like he figured she did this may benefit him more than he originally expected.

7. Brittany was excited when Luke said he would go with her. She knew that at first she was just using him because it was convenient. But after getting to know him she realized that he was very sweet. But she would never actually date him. Getting ice cream was different because, well it was just ice cream, and it gave her something to do. But she was caught by surprise when he asked her what she was playing at; and in all honesty, she didn’t know what she was playing at. Well she kind of did, but not entirely. “Well, I just never really noticed you I guess. And I never said I was playing at anything I mean, I just kind of hang out with whoever I feel like. Today it just happened to be you, Toby, and October. Why is she called October anyway? Isn’t her real name Elizabeth? Besides Elizabeth is a prettier name than October. I think I’m just going to call her Elizabeth from now on.” Brittany let out a small giggle “Ooops, was I talking out loud?” Brittany knew that she was talking out loud, but she also knew that even though Luke wouldn’t admit it, he did like October. Which meant he would want to keep her from getting hurt. And Brittany very well knew that October would get upset if she called her Elizabeth, so she had to cover for herself so that Luke wouldn’t get upset with her for potentially being mean to October. But to avoid any possibilities of Luke saying anything, Brittany walked into the classroom and took her seat. Which happened to be next to Luke, so to avoid having him talk to her immediately she turned around and started talking to her friend, Rebecca. “Hey Becca, what’s up?”

8. TheKnightofAwesome

Luke took his own seat, pondering what Brittney had told him. She hadn't outright lied and said she was into him, but she didn't say it was because she wanted to use him either. It would make sense for her to pay more attention to him with Toby out of the picture, she just had to have some male attention, no matter who it came from.

He didn't know what was going on any more...he started the day so normally, but all this was just too much. Why couldn't things go back to the way they were, where Toby and Brittney wouldn't have given him and October the time of day, and when Luke could secretly crush on October from the guise of the best friend, without feeling threatened by Toby.

Luke couldn't only sit back and dread the time when they would all go to the skate park together.

Out of sheer boredom he started to eavesdrop on Brittney's conversation. He may or may not have had the ulterior motive of trying to learn more about the situation by listing to what Brittney said.

9. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

October rolled her eyes and just slipped inside the classroom. She sat in the back, as she always did, except this time Toby was also back there. Of course he motioned her over there as if he has always sat there, maybe he did and she just never given him a thought to notice him being there, or he might just be sitting there because she was there. She just never have noticed him before.

She set her stuff on the desk before sliding in her seat and crossing her legs under the table, the teacher would soon walk in and start the class, but he was always a few minutes late, so it would be safe to talk. Although October was never in the mood to talk in this class, considering she never made friends besides Luke, she was extremely picky with who she surrounded herself with. No one even heard her voice, so it would be a strange thing to be sitting there talking, evermore be talking to Toby on top of it. Which seemed to already caught everyone off guard for a bit.

10. NeRo

Toby leaned against the back of his chair, looking out the window he could realize exactly how bored he was. That and class had barely begun to start. He was aware that the day was coming to a close but god it couldn't come fast enough. One of the only things he could look forward to was skating later with October and Brittany. Toby was pretty popular in class most of the time people would come by to chat before the class started which in fact they were aiming to do but he had other plans on his mind.

Toby glanced over at October as she took her seat. He tried to scoot his seat a bit closer to hers. " So Sup"

11. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

October looked over at Toby dumbly. "Erm, school." She said as if it weren't already obvious. "There's really not much to do when you are in school, y'know." October spoke in a shy manner as people started to look at her and it made her feel uncomfortable, maybe if Luke were around, he'd-

No! No, stop October! She snapped at herself. He doesn't like you, he would never like you so stop wasting your time!

She shook her head and look over at Toby again. Trying her best to ignore the other people. "How about you?"

12. NeRo

" Nothing really you seem a bit like you don't wana be bugged so i gotcha. " He sat his chair back away from her and poked the guy in front of him. they started a conversation about nothing in particular. just pointless chatter. Toby figured the less attention he gave her the more she would be inclined to press for his attention. Its not that he didnt want to talk to her but she gave off a vibe of " leave me alone" and Toby was never one to put to much energy into anything. So pressing much into that topic was far to much energy spent than he thought was worth it."

" Bro i swear im going to Ambercrombie today i saw this babe working the counter like no joke she was seriously hot. " Toby just laughed and pushed the hair from his eyes. " Yo maybe we can swing by there after i hit up the skate park with October over there. i dont know if she will wana go but i'll ask." He turned his head to october for a quick second. " Hey October would you be willing to go to the mall after this and then go to the skate park?"

The boy raised his head in confusion. " So were going before you go to skate" Toby answered back " Yea might as well"

This way Toby would be able to keep her from Luke for a longer period of time.

13. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

At first when October heard of them talking of this once chic, and how "hot" she was, she shifted in her seat uncomfortably. Maybe Luke was right, he was a person who would use someone, she should stay a way.

She groaned. Luke is such a hypocrite, why would he tell her to stay away from him when he was goggling all over Brittney. Really though, never did see or hear of anyone as sleazy as her.

Then Toby got her attention of going to the mall before the skate park. Did he really just say that? They were supposed to meet with the other two at the skate park. But hey, it's better than watching Brittney rub herself all over Luke, that just made her want to throw up.

October looked over a bit at Toby and smiled. "Hmm, I wouldn't mind doing that." She looked down and sighed before looking up again. "Sure, I-I guess so."

October at first regretted saying yes to Toby, but then again, Luke can have fun with his little slut of a "girlfriend" because if he can mess around with her, then she sure as hell can mess around with Toby, and to be honest, October was starting to grow some type of connection with Toby. He was attractive, and sure he can get better at his grammar, but she is sure it will get better, so in the end, it might be worth it.

And for the first time in a long time, any thoughts of Luke, were gone.

14. Brittany was in the middle of asking Becca about her new nail polish when the teacher came in. "Good afternoon class. Today we will be studying the difference in pait texture and their affect on different papers. So if you will all please go to your drawars and put on an apron grab 1 of each of the sheets of paper, and choose a seat."

All the students got up to get their stuff, but brittany walked over to Luke "Hey Luke. Do you mind if I sit with you today?" Brittany just assumed he would say yes, and even if he were to say no, she would still sit with him anyway. Brittany flipped her hair in a flirtatious way and grabbed enough paper for both of them. She walked over to where Luke usually sat and waited for him to come sit down.

15. NeRo

Toby raised his eyebrows at her answer. Looking back at her with a quick smile. " Ok, awesome that sounds great just wana chill with you a bit before we actually head out to the park. the guys will be there anyway but were just gonna go for a quick detour." It wasn't the fact that he started to see some pretty cool qualities about October but he liked the fact that she just went along with things. A majority of girls he hung out with questioned things but she was just so relaxed about it. It was surely a turn on for him.

" Hello Class" The burly man walked in placing a few papers on the wooden desk that sat in the front of the classroom. " Your test are graded and ready to be handed out. just come up to the front find your name and take your paper." Toby rolled his eyes and slouched down into his chair. " Ugh....this guy" he cracked his knuckles as students started to stand and crowd to the front. " Hey October can you grab my paper for me?" He said with a sly grin on his face. Toby wasn't a terrible student nor was he a student with terrible conduct. he just didnt take to much pride in getting high marks. at the least he had to have scored a C on the recent test.

" Once you are in your seats, Turn to page 45 of your textbooks and start on the questions 1-10" Toby slouched down into his chair further at this point.

16. TheKnightofAwesome

Luke joined Brittney at the table, trying to ignore the weird stares he got from everyone around him. He didn't really care what everyone thought. They were all gossipy, and annoying, and it's why he stayed the hell away from them all. However, having every eye on him and Brittney, even the teacher, was...uncomfortable.

Luke wasn't really paying attention to the instruction for this lab, it was all straight forward anyway. Instead he whispered over at Brittney.

"So what's the deal with you and Toby?" he asked. he sounded innocent enough, like he was just making casual conversation. he could be gossipy too, if he really wanted to be. and maybe this way, he could find out what it was that made people, even October, like someone like him.

17. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

October glanced over at Toby, he had asked her if she could grab his paper. Now, October normally did favors for people, but she learned the hard way last time when someone was just using her, so she learned to keep her guard up a lot more than before. She didn't want to seem rude, but she wanted to be affirmative too, so she just twisted in her seat as she stood up to face him.

"Listen," She said trying to sound polite yet sounding grounded in her tone. "You have two feet, why don't you get it?" October hissed under her breath before going up to the desk to grab her paper and Toby's. She didn't know why she did this, but she felt that if she showed somewhat of an attitude and then did it anyway, he would learn next time to not ask her to do something he could easily do by himself.