• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Are there Voices for the Character in this game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by TheNewSeeker, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNewSeeker

TheNewSeeker New Member

Cause I hope they are the same as Kingdom Hearts?

2. Technostriker

Technostriker New Member

the cutscenes outside of the actual levels have voice overs, and it's the original voice cast i think. I know sora's voice is stil played by the same guy. (i think his voice is done by the kid from AI.)

3. TheNewSeeker

TheNewSeeker New Member

Well I know that the Voice of Leon changed from KH to KH2 so I was just wondering!

4. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

Yeah, Halley Joel Osmond still plays Sora. And David Gallager still plays Riku. As well as the disney cast from the other games. I'm not sure about Leon, but I'm pretty sure that Cloud's voice actor is the same.

5. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

Better be. Cloud had a good voice actor.

6. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

I believe Cloud will always have the same voice actor. Cloud and Sephiroth are by their normal VA's in Dissidia. I dled the demo for it yesterday.

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Next time please don't bump threads, it's one month old.

Darkslayers

*closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.