• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Any musicians?

Discussion in 'Music' started by WayToTheDawn, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Well, any musicians here? I play guitar and teach myself for the most part, my father has about 30 years of experience in playing the guitar. He teaches me technique but I teach myself songs and progression etc

2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I play elect. guitar. Althought that I haven't played for long, about two years and so, my skills have improveda lot in the past years. I play in a band, thought our first gig will be somewhere around September.

I would love to learn to play piano.

3. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

oh nice, i would love to start a band but I only know someone who plays drums really would need a bass player or a backup guitarist

what's your band called?

4. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

I play the guitar and the piano a bit. I'm no pro, but i dont suck either. too bad for me im not in a band :(

5. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Corrosion By Acid, there's really no info since that we haven't got out our first demo yet. We've got about 9-10 songs.

6. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Oh cool what kind of a band are you? Do you have any of those songs in MP3 I'd love to hear

7. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Not yet, sorry to say. As I said, we ain't got a demo yet since we started about six months ago.

And we play thrash-metal.

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

I play the violin and a some piano. It's fun :D

9. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Nice! Oh, that sucks. I'd love to hear your band, maybe one day :)

10. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

give me any insterment and a couple of weeks and i can play it. the only one that i have not tried yet are the drums

11. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I play percussion. Mostly marimba, vibraphone, and xylo. But I'm always willing to try other things.

12. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

I have been playing Tenor Saxaphone for 3 years now and Guitar for about 6 1/2 months. I'm getting pretty good with the guitar since I started trying Metallica and AC/DC two weeks from starting playing.

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I'm apart of the school band ^^... I play the Alto Saxophone and practising a lot over the summer :3... I've only been playing it though for a year, since I attempting the Trumper and failed at it so I switched to Sax v.v... I like it a lot though; the woodwind family is far easier for me to play =]

14. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

Bass guitar all the way! Its so much fun. I used to play tenor sax but then we got the worst director for band class and i quit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.