• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A song for a girl I like

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics' started by clawthecyclops113, Sep 20, 2012.

1. clawthecyclops113

clawthecyclops113 New Member

You're my love
    An Angel from above
    Im so happy your mine
    It's like Im losing my mind
    You stun me with every sight
    You're so beutiful,you outshine the lights
    My eyes open so very wide
    So,take my hand and
    we can go to heaven and back
    As long as I'm your man

If anyone can help with lyrics
    that will be great.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  2. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Let me ask this, would she be moved or highly appreciate it being in japanese?

And another thing to think about. Think of things you would like to do with her, or maybe things you already have done. Like walking in the park? Watching a sunset? And turn those images into lyrics.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  3. clawthecyclops113

no. I already finished the song

4. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

You're my love
    An Angel from above
    Im so happy your mine
    It's like Im losing my mind
    You stun me with every sight
    You're so beutiful,you outshine the lights
    My eyes open so very wide
    Can't believe what I see inside
    So come,take my hand
    Let's go to heaven and never look back
    'Cause as long as I'm your man
    Baby you'll never need another fan

Changes are emboldened. What do you think? For some reason I felt myself saying these lyrics in my head as a rap. Is that what you were aiming for?

5. clawthecyclops113

DAMN. I love it

6. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

XDXDXDXD Glad to hear it. Was it a rap song though? Because I was at least getting a kick drum beat goin in my head.

7. clawthecyclops113

its not a rap song. its a slow love song

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I think it's fine the way it is. That fact YOU'RE writing the song from YOUR heart to her, is real sweet. We're you putting this with music, like guitar with a specific chord progression?

9. clawthecyclops113

just guitar. And im not sure yet. And thank you. Im like In love with here

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD Um... which fan? The person fan or the electric spinning fan or the Japanese female fan Dark Riku?

I never did think of the song as a rap song. It is actually nice.

11. clawthecyclops113

I cant tell you that yet

12. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Just stick to guitar. I'm a girl, and I can honestly tell you if you want a girl worth while like I think you're trying to get with this song, stick to being sweet with guitar.

I'm a music major so I can help figure out chord progression if you have an ideal melody in mind for it already. But again this is coming from your heart so do only what you think is best.

13. clawthecyclops113

Can you help with chord progression and i will

14. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Um... yes brandon. Because he's totally like the best electric fan ever. :rolleyes:

You know when I read this I feel I may have stepped over a line that was somewhat unnecessary. Perhaps I jumped at tye chance to write some lyrics. She's actually right. It is more meaningful to write something from your own heart. Otherwise its either you say someone helped you or lie and say you did it yourself. I apologise I didnt think of that sooner.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  15. clawthecyclops113

its cool. its cool

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I don't play guitar or anything but have some piano skills and basic understanding of guitar so... But when I read the lyrics, obviously this probably isn't the same melody, but putting a bit of a melody to it, I picture the melody being in A Major. So based off of that I was try maybe a chord progression of A-E-D maybe perhaps. Though you should try to keep a common tone among the chords the whole way through, and E to D doesn't have any, the D resolves easily back to A so... I don't write down a melody first and let me know the key of it.

17. clawthecyclops113

ok cool then. lol XD