• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

00 Counter OOC/SU

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Noir, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Noir

Noir

[​IMG]
    00 Counter - "A future where light and dark burst through technology."

A late future set on the year 2989, almost for a new year called 1XXX. Good and evil burst through technology, giving electronic things to be seen and touched by other sides. A beast from a myth called Bruthilius with mass groups of Vack was reborn and tried to understand the new generation he had seen. Bruthilius was outknowledged and decide to take the world as his own and create more Vack. Since then, the numbers of Vacks exploded. But a group of heroes has been formed as "00 Counter" by Dr. Keno, who discovers mythology, history, healing, searching species and etc.
    Dr. Keno befriends Professor Sial, who has interests in technology, mythology and interesting life forms. Together they created an armlet called "The Grid" that is for members of 00 Counter, which makes the 00 Counter Member can be invulnerable with Vack cells which makes their weapons to change into any type of form, also to devour rare objects and materials.

Professor Sial - Only controlled by me.
    Dr. Keno - Can be controlled by anyone with a 00 Counter character.
    Bruthilius - Only controlled by me.

Heroes:
    Humans

Villains:
    Vack Warriors

This is my second RP and my first RP was closed so I think I'll create a new one. Also, the starting place for heroes is the 00 Counter Central Branch. For the villains (Vack Warriors), it is the celestial dark castle.
    • No powerplaying.
    • No godmodding
    • For vehicles, helicopters, jets or any aerial vehicle ARE NOT allowed. Only cars, beamcycle (a resemblance to the Lightcycle from Tron), truck or any land vehicle are allowed.
    • All original rules from the Roleplay Rules are applied
    • Up to 3 sentences only
    Current List of Vacks (monsters):
    Varack
    Ojina
    Bijin
    Fire Varack
    Fallen Varack
    Varaja
    Varackyja
    Haxzack
    Fallen Ojina
    Samojin
    Tell me for more information about the Vacks.

00 Counter Members Template:
    Name:
    Why did you join the 00 Counter:
    Appearance:
    Element:
    Class: (Warrior -uses swords-, Archer -uses futuristic bows- or Sniper -uses guns-)
    Vehicle: (optional)
    Biography:
    Personality:

Vack Warriors Template:
    Name:
    Appearance: (do not use human appearances)
    Element:
    Class: (Vack Warrior, Vack Archer, Vack Sniper)
    Biography:
    Personality:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Name: Trio & Tron
    Weapons: Trio: [​IMG] Tron: Ax blade(In aperance)
    Why did you join the 00 Counter: Trio: to seek vengance aginst the Vack Tron: unkown, he trusts his past with no one.
    Appearance: Trio: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/anime_scythe_gauntlet.jpg Tron: http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/0df9aec9cce6127c4d2b2a763ec4c86e1266267935_full.jpg
    Element: Trio: Darkness Tron: Unknown, some belive that he has no element
    Class: Trio:Warrior Tron:Warrior
    Vehicle: Trio & Tron: Trio: http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/lifesize-tron-light-cycle-4.jpg Tron: http://www.ducatinewstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Ducati-Tron-lightcycle-bike.jpg
    Just Trio: http://images.brighthub.com/52/e/52eb8c3f4bab273aee4871981e4a75a07ec305c4_large.jpg & http://image.motortrend.com/f/31549054+w315/image.jpg
    Biography: Trio was a happy go lucky kid when he was younger but always felt he was ment for something greater. he and his best friend Xriot signed up to become Vacks but after seeing what they turned people into he ran off leaving his freind Xriot behind. Two things happend that day, his friend was forever turned into a Vack and his parents were killed by Vack. he found him self in the 00 Counter after meeting Tron who convinsed him that if he had time to mope about what had happened then he had enough time to fight back aginst the Vack. and so...their jorney began...

Name: Xriot
    Weapons: Main:[​IMG] Secondary:[​IMG]
    Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/036/d/9/Anima__Azriel_Omega_by_Wen_M.jpg
    Element: Darkness, Fire, Water, Earth, & Air
    Class: Vack Warrior/Archer
    Biography: Xriot and Trio were like brothers but when Xriot was turned into a Vack it was the classic Brother turned aginst each other setup. Xriot was upset when he was forced to be a Vack while Trio got out free, all that hatered turned him into something so deadly that he became the most feared Fallen Varack ever. he secretly killed Trios parents out of hatered for Trio and found himself leading army's of Vack warriors as well as Vack Archers. in the Vack army he was finaly known as a force to be reconed with.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  3. Noir

Noir

Sorry but I don't need jets. NPC characters just use it for rescue, attack, etc.
    But fix that and I'll accept it. Also Xriot is accepted but what's up with the other weapon?

Well here's my template.
    00 Counter Unit 1 - Leader
    Name: Raji Lockhart

Weapons:
    Sword: (turns into a gun)
    Sword form
    Gun: (turns into a sword)
    Gun form

Why did you join the 00 Counter: To pay revenge on the Vacks because his parents were devoured.

Appearance: Appearance

Element: Blaze & Ice

Class: Warrior|Sniper

Vehicle:
    Beamcycle:
    Beamcycle
    Car:
    Car (glow in the dark)
    Biography:
    Raji Lockhart was born in a rich family. When Raji was 6, he had a younger brother called Kaitomūn Lockhart. Raji attended school in the age of 8. But one day, in a graduation, the Vacks ruined and attacked it. 154 people were killed, including Raji's parents, Autum and Dawn. Kaito visited the school but he was too late.
    Raji and Kaito never leaved his parents corpses. But one day, Dr. Keno found the boys and decided to take them home. Dr. Keno doesn't know where their home is, but Dr. Keno decided him to grow up living in his house with a big branch fortress on his backyard.
    Dr. Keno gave them food and drink, interests and more.
    Raji was trained hard and by the age of 15, he was assigned to the 1st Unit as the Corporal. He trained much and he eventually turned into the Leader of the 1st Unit. Kaito was assigned to the 1st Unit too.
    Raji and Kaito became caring brothers and loved each other. Since then, Raji watches for special missions.

Personality: Calm, cheerful and active. He is very involved with the director, Dr. Keno. He loves to care for people and to be friends with them. He is thanksgiving. He is also hot-headed.

2. 00 Counter Template -
    Name: Kaitomūn Lockhart

Weapons: Sword

Why did you join the 00 Counter: Same like his brother.

Appearance: Appearance

Element: Lightning & Blue Fire

Class: Warrior

Vehicle:
    Beamcycle:
    Beamcycle

Car:
    [​IMG]

Biography:
    He is the most mysterious family member in the Lockhart family. He loves to care everybody in the family but he needs to do his "secret work". His secret work was curing his chest that shoots a purple flame. But when he grows up, he tends to keep it more.
    Kaito enjoys fighting, hanging out, chillax and many more hobbies that his brother likes. His brother was Raji, who was a kind brother for him. Since then, Kaito and Raji loved each other as a brother.
    But in the age of 13, he visited his mom's grave. Kaito returned to the 00 Counter Branch, his new home. Now Kaito begins his journey clearing the Vacks out of Earth..

Personality:
    He tends to keep a purple flame from his chest which he obtained while he was born. It was unknown how he got that but he always keep his secret. He is mysterious but kind, caring and same as his brother.

I need another character to begin the RP. Venitas will be creating one too.

4. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Wich other weapon he has, like, FOUR...and I got rid of the jet...Also can the Vacks have Vehicles aswell?

5. Noir

Noir

About that, no.
    All of your characters are in then. The actual RP will be started later. Also I could create a Vack character, but guess I'll do it later if the RP just got started.

EDIT: The RP will first start now.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  6. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Can I still join?

Oh, and sorry for the Giant Pictures. They were the best I could find >.<

Name: Zeik Burns
    Weapons: (Note, I used the Halo weapons, as they seem to fit the time line) OSX-7 Sniper Rifle [​IMG]
    OSX-4 Assualt Rifle [​IMG]
    OSX-1 Combat Knife [​IMG]
    OSX-9 Frag Grenade [​IMG]
    Why did you join the 00 Counter: To avenge the death of his ancestors, as the Vacks have killed people of his Bloodline for years.
    Appearance: [​IMG] Note: His armor is not blue, but Black with Gold accents.
    Element: Twilight, Light and Darkness
    Class: Sniper
    Vehicle: A Golden beamcycle with Black lights
    Biography: His family are long time enemies of the Vacks. They had somehow predicted this might happen, and tried to stop it. They all died. This went on for years, until it came to Zeik. While other kids were learning how to draw a stupid little picture, he was learning how to kill someone with out pulling a trigger. When he became old enough to join the 00 Counter, he was in as fast as he could get in. So far, he has completed over 100 missions, and has grown to a high rank for someone as young as him.

7. Noir

Noir

The RP is still up.
    And your accepted! Nice profile and weapons by the way.

8. Noir

Noir

Alright I'll control Bruthilius. Poor Bruthilius.
    Any more profiles?

9. DancingFlames

DancingFlames New Member

If I want to make a Vack, should I use one of the names in the list of Vacks? Please reply ASAP so I can post my template.

10. Noir

Noir

No, you could make one but make it non-humanish.
    Those are the enemies you'll encounter as hostiles.

11. Noir

Noir

BUMP//
    Well this RP's dieing.

12. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Name:Kureha Kisaragi

Personality:
    He is generally very shy and naive but trigger happy, he enjoys shooting guns more than anything. Though he does have a protective side and tends to put himself in harms way for his comrades, whenever he fights he takes lots of risks.

Weapons:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Bullet-proof)

Why did you join the 00 Counter:
    To protect those who he cherishes as his friends.

Appearance:

[​IMG]

Element:
    Data - He can control and manipulate data, creating real weapons out of DLC guns from Call of Duty. He can also solidify it and create shields and projectiles. Also hacking computers is no problem for him as he can tap into any computer system, delete and steal data with little to no effort.

Class:
    Sniper and Warrior

Vehicle:

[​IMG]

Biography:
    Kureha was born in a family of combat experts who used both guns and swords, he was no exception. He trained so he could protect his sister, who was very sick with an unknown illness. He trained day and night, getting stronger and more skillful as each day passed. When he was finally done with his training and sent to join the 00 Counter and trained even more, quickly advancing through the ranks until he became a high-ranking member wielding two guns and his father's sword with the ability to control data.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  13. Noir

Noir

Even I'm if not here, you'll be accepted after you finished your bio. Just make sure you'll finish it.
    Good profile by the way.
    Name: Saxum (Ciel to other people)

Weapons:
    Sword
    [​IMG]
    Gun
    [​IMG]
    Appearance:
    With Armor: Apocalypse
    Without Armor: Without Apocalypse

Element: Darkness & Lightning

Class: Vack Warrior/Vack Sniper (00 Counter Warrior/Sniper)

Biography:
    A demonic Vack borned in 2744, just about 245 years ago. Saxum is the son of Bruthilius which took him so long to have a son who could highly serve him.
    Saxum was trained by his father with using the sword without other weapons.
    Later, Saxum was secretly training to shoot and slash. He wasn't caught.
    But since Bruthilius was only proud of his son, he abandoned his home but when he changed his mind he used the basement and digs a hole to a fortress which soon will be Bruthilius' kingdom.
    Later, Bruthilius became king and then upgraded the kingdom, and the digged hole. The hole had a slide to the kingdom, others uses portals. Saxum leaved his home too.
    Saxum traveled the world for centuries. He met friends and Vacks.
    Later, Saxum sees a loyal pure-blooded Vack (Amaterasu) in front of him. It became Saxum's pet after.
    After another century, he repeats the days again.

Personality:
    While on his father's side, Saxum is loyal to his masters, especially his father. He is chaotic, the good person for Vacks and the rest of his personality share to his father.

On 00 Counter, he is now calm and shy, but sometimes he could be insane into hard missions. He works alone always, but sometimes he could need some help.

14. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Finished profile

15. Noir

Noir

16. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Hey, can you post with Saxum and say he's near 00 Counter so he could fight my character.

17. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

...ok where are we in the RP?:p

18. Noir

Noir

Well Desifer, Xriot has Trio and Tron is looking for him (via. Bike). You should check your last post.

Sure thing BK.

19. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

hey Update on the RP...

20. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Name: sara hibiki

Weapons: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/skycruiser246/sword.jpg

Why did you join the 00 Counter: To find who killed her parents.

Appearance: http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff373/Azami1otaku/179209.jpg

Element: fire

Class: warrior

Vehicle: none

Biography: her mother and father died when she was a little girl, now she lives with her brother nick (blah blah blah) and then she swore that she would have her revenge.

Personality: shes care free, laid back but she would do anything to protect her friends.