• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Derek

1. Desert Warrior
    Desert Warrior
    You were close. I'm not sure how to feel about some things I was wrong about, but I was right about at least one thing.
    Feb 8, 2019
  2. Derek
    Derek
    @Desert Warrior What did you get right? Even now I dunno how to feel really.
    Feb 8, 2019
  3. Desert Warrior
    Desert Warrior
    The eventual inclusion of certain characters into Chi. That's the only thing I can think of that I correctly guessed.
    Feb 11, 2019
  4. Desert Warrior
    Desert Warrior
    Actually there was another thing I was technically right about. The very first trailer that had Maleficent ask Hades about a box. That trailer came out before 2.8 so we didn't know about the box. I initially guessed Maleficent was looking for Pandora's Box.
    Feb 11, 2019
  5. Derek
    Derek
    @Desert Warrior ah. I wish he had waited to do that for post 3. Luxu would've been great bait for the inclusions. I love that she found it and threw it back lol
    Feb 11, 2019
    Desert Warrior likes this.
  6. Desert Warrior
    Desert Warrior
    I saw that and was just like, dang I was actually sorta right about that.
    Feb 19, 2019