• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Kairi831

1. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    You need to stick around more! So how was Ocarina? And Majora's Mask if you beat it?! Tell me all about your adventures!
    Mar 3, 2018
  2. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    Ocarina is by far my favorite hands down. I don't know if it was just because it was the first Zelda game I've played, but I absolutely loved it.
    Mar 6, 2018
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  3. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    I unfortunately didn't finish Majora's Mask. I got to the second "temple" (the snow mountain one) and I was in the middle of the "boss" and had to reset the time, well, little clueless me didn't realize it would make me redo the whoooooole temple. So I quit in a fit of rage lol
    Mar 6, 2018
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  4. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    Breath of the Wild, however. BEAUTIFUL game. I like how they changed it to multiple shrines and the fact it's a free roam. I thought I wouldn't like it since it's way different than what I got accustomed to, but I actually enjoyed it a lot.
    Mar 6, 2018
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  5. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    Still didn't kill a Lynel in that game, don't want to. They are just a big bowl of HELL NO.
    Mar 6, 2018
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  6. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    Ocarina of Time is considered a masterpiece for a reason :3

Did you not play the 3DS remake of Majora's? I'm almost positive that one you reach the Dungeon Boss it allows you to activate the warp point at the entrance. Also were you slowing down time? It makes things a lot easier.
    Mar 6, 2018
    Kairi831 likes this.
  7. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    Breath of the Wild truly is gorgeous. If you have it on switch, you can add me on it, and maybe we can play Hyrule Warriors when it comes out if it's multiplayer :P

I've beaten a Lynel, think I've killed a golden one too...
    Mar 6, 2018
    Kairi831 likes this.
  8. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    I stole my boyfriend's switch to play it. He's the major over geek of Zelda. He has to own any and everything Zelda. You'd think being friends for 3+ years would've rubbed off on me. Nah, not until recently lol
    Mar 10, 2018
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  9. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    But for sure, I have my own file on there and such and Hyrule Warriors will be interesting. Since it's definitive and such. I'm not sure the whole details, but my boyfriend was geeked about it and seemed overly excited so I'm assuming it's really good.
    Mar 10, 2018
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  10. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    I've been neglecting my Kingdom Hearts childhood for Zelda and my inner KH geek feels betrayed
    Mar 10, 2018
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  11. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    I'll PM you my friend code. It's somewhere on the forum but I can't be bothered to go look for it. We're allowed to neglect our inner KH geek because we've had to wait so goddamn fucking long for anything good lmao
    Mar 10, 2018
    Kairi831 likes this.