• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Taboo Sho

1. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    Becoming. My boyfriend is trying to get me into it. He tried getting me to play the very first one, and I tried, but it didn't click since I'm more of a "ok cutscene explanation dialogue" type of person rather than a "ok ready fight" type of person with gaming. Do you by any chance know of any Zelda game along those lines?
    Nov 10, 2017
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  2. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    I'm trying to get into it because it does look good, but with games I really need to click with them rather than just playing to play them. I just know a few basic things of the game because he's like obsessed with the game lol
    Nov 10, 2017
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  3. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    Play Ocarina of Time. Preferably the 3DS remake since it looks better then the N64 version. If you want a story, a journey to remember... Well OOT is the place to go for that I assure you. It's highly recognized as one of the greatest games of all time after all :3
    Nov 10, 2017
    Kairi831 likes this.
  4. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    I've been playing Ocarina for a little bit now, I'm just about to enter the Water Temple and I just did the side quest for the Biggoron Sword and oh my.. I am actually really excited to play this game everyday lol Of course I figured I'd like this game considering it had Song of Storms in it. I learned how to play that song on guitar back in freshman year before even wanting to be into Zelda.
    Dec 6, 2017
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  5. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    But after I finish Ocarina of Time, I will move onto Majora's Mask and then I'll finish with A Link Between Worlds. I think that was the last one. They're all on the 3DS
    Dec 6, 2017
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  6. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    Brace yourself for the coming storm. After the Water Temple, I recommend visiting the Spirit Temple. Everyone always does it last but I've always sent people to it before the Shadow Temple because it is next in the order of the medallions after Water.
    Dec 6, 2017
    Kairi831 likes this.
  7. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    As for Majora's Mask. The unique concept of that game will make it either one of your favorites or one your most hated lmao
    Dec 6, 2017
    Kairi831 likes this.
  8. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    I was actually just about to revert back to child Link to complete The Bottom of the Well. I could try for the Spirit Temple next. I just think the creepy aspect of the temple is going to be anticipating, so I heard.
    Dec 7, 2017
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  9. Kairi831
    Kairi831
    I'm definitely for the unique aspects of games, so I might honestly enjoy it. I'll find out soon when I complete Ocarina though
    Dec 7, 2017
    Taboo Sho likes this.
  10. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    I was disappointed in the 3DS remake of Ocarina because of how dulled down Bongo Bongo is. However what most people don't know is that the ice arrows which you get from the Gerudo training grounds are only really useful against him. So anyone who does them first just has them for completion at that point. Plus the Spirit Temple is a lot more challenging without the Hover boots.
    Dec 7, 2017
  11. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    And if you're really feeling spicy you can try the Desert Colossus without the lens of truth. It's possible but extremely challenging.
    Dec 7, 2017