• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by NeRo

1. Kitty
    Kitty
    Miss you too. I'm gonna try and make a point to be more active here. Just, life, you know.
    Sep 24, 2017
  2. NeRo
    NeRo
    We've been doing alot behind the scenes. alot you'd be proud of. new domain name finally, new changs coming new skins. new main site . i'll make sure you have a reason to be here.
    Sep 24, 2017
    Kitty likes this.
  3. Kitty
    Kitty
    Yeah, there seems like there's a solid game plan. Maybe the changes will energize everyone. I know I often feel like I've already said everything there is to be said here. But anyways, how have you been lately? I don't remember the last time I saw you online at the same time as me.
    Sep 24, 2017
  4. NeRo
    NeRo
    Kitty so much has happened to me. Good.....and bad, very very bad. on the upside im a youtuber now.
    Sep 24, 2017
  5. Kitty
    Kitty
    That sucks that you've had some bad times, but good on you, taking on Youtube. My ten year old nephew thinks himself a youtuber- his videos are super cringy, but I love him too much to discourage him, and so far, he's so non-existent, no one is being mean to him. Youtube comments are usually a cesspool.
    Sep 24, 2017
  6. NeRo
    NeRo
    LOL yea YT comments are literlaly the worst places on the internet. i hope my content isnt cringe but i've had my moments
    Sep 24, 2017
  7. Kitty
    Kitty
    Considering you're not ten, I figure your videos are at least above the cringe level :P. My kiddo's trying, but he's making Lets Play type videos with a shitty phone camera, and he doesn't know how to edit much, either, or write up a script. His other aunt and I were thinking about getting him a nice camera and a computer for Christmas if he's serious about it.
    Sep 24, 2017
    NeRo likes this.