• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Nova

1. Napoléon
    Napoléon
    I've been pretty good!! I'm just relaxing and enjoying my hobbies (reading, video games, and anime) that I'm neglected during undergrad.

So glad to be done University for now haha

How have you been :3
    Mar 22, 2017
  2. Nova
    Nova
    I bet! :D
    What games are you playing?

I've been good. Just keeping busy with school and work mostly.
    Mar 23, 2017
  3. Napoléon
    Napoléon
    Pretty much just FF Theatrythm, but I also have the post game of Pokémon Sun left to do! I would also like to start Story of Seasons at some point :3

That's always good! What are you studying?
    Mar 23, 2017
  4. Nova
    Nova
    Nice! Another Pokemon fan! I'm starting to think I'm the only person here who has never played a Pokemon game xD

Business Administration and Human Resources. I was in Dental Hygiene before, but I kind of hated it. So the major change was a recent-decision lol.
    Mar 24, 2017
    Napoléon likes this.
  5. Napoléon
    Napoléon
    Really?! Nobody else plays Pokémon here?? The franchise is such a staple and in all of the latest Pokémon games you get to change how you look! I love making myself fashionable/unfashionable!! xDD
    Mar 24, 2017
  6. Napoléon
    Napoléon
    I like the sound of your new studies!! I'm at the point where I don't know what I really want to do with my life. I tried doing research, but I don't like being in a lab all day. I considered dental hygiene, but I figured I would clean some nasty teeth if I did that >_>'
    I was thinking maybe accounting would be fun? Once I'm back in Canada, I'm taking a year off to figure things out...
    Mar 24, 2017