• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Derek

1. Kitty
    Kitty
    There are way more KH-related forums. He can bother someone else, I don't really care. Hell, he can create his own damn forum and find some nuts to populate it who agree with him. I don't know why he thinks he needs to be here, but I don't feel like wading through his damn threads right now.
    Mar 16, 2017
  2. Derek
    Derek
    @Kitty haha I think he's banned from all the forums left. You'd be surprised how few are left alive. Same, I've always blocked him on any site he appeared.
    Mar 16, 2017
  3. Oath
    Oath
    *Joins in on the slow clap for the awesome display of no-bullshit admining* Sad if that bit about his dad is true but I'm sure he can try to start a Kingdom Hearts theory cult elsewhere.
    Mar 16, 2017
  4. Kitty
    Kitty
    I just don't see the point. It's obvious by now that we aren't feeling it. Why keep trying?

Really, probably half of the members left barely even like KH anymore, let alone want to dissect it to that sort of level.
    Mar 16, 2017
    Oath likes this.
  5. Derek
    Derek
    @OathkeeperXIII Eh the way I see it, and I say this because I've seen his sh*t for two sites now, uses it as an excuse for his behavior.
    Mar 17, 2017
  6. Derek
    Derek
    @Kitty Obsessive tendencies is all I can figure. Whether due to actual problems or just how he is.

Honestly I only like Kh1 and wait to see KH3 ends. Whether I bother anymore is yet to decided. I think that's the same for a lot of fans given the slow death of forums and other sites. Seems like only arts of KH still flow strong.
    Mar 17, 2017