• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Taboo Sho

1. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    Always
    Oct 20, 2016
  2. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    I think Hope's responding now, I don't know any other way to reach Caboose though :/ Having him on for this would be great.
    Oct 20, 2016
  3. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    I'm friends on facebook, I'll message him.
    Oct 20, 2016
  4. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    That's what's up! I'll try and get DW
    Oct 20, 2016
    Legendseeker likes this.
  5. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    Do that! Get everyone in on it.
    Oct 20, 2016
  6. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    Caboose says he won't be on until tomorrow morning. Says he has an early patrol mission.
    Oct 20, 2016
  7. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    Gotta do what you gotta do. What is his timezone?
    Oct 20, 2016
  8. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    No clue at all.
    Oct 20, 2016
  9. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    If his Timezone is far enough ahead, his morning might be in an hour or two.
    Oct 20, 2016
  10. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    I just asked. He's on mountain time in colorado.
    Oct 20, 2016
  11. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    2 hours back. It's only 11:30 where he is.
    Oct 20, 2016
  12. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    He says he usually tries to sleep at 10 on weekdays. Plus if he's gotta get up early, it makes sense.
    Oct 20, 2016
  13. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    Indeed
    Oct 20, 2016
  14. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    It looks like he may be typing us up something to work with though, which can get us through a good portion of the fight, as most of it should be Lilith and JaXx anyway... I'm pretty sure anyway.
    Oct 20, 2016
  15. Nova
    Nova
    I'd prefer to have everyone present or at least as many as possible. Regardless we've finally gotten everyone in the same place things should pick up from here
    Oct 20, 2016
  16. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    I tried to include everyone in my last post so everyone had something to work off.
    Oct 20, 2016
  17. Legendseeker
    Legendseeker
    Caboose and I are confused. Our guys aren't really given the chance to do anything so far and apparently the fight has already ended.
    Oct 20, 2016
  18. Nova
    Nova
    This is what I was trying to avoid however I let things progress too far last night
    Oct 20, 2016
  19. Taboo Sho
    Taboo Sho
    Lilith hasn't learned to rely on others yet, if you recall it was a flaw of hers I elaborated on early in the rp. In fights to come however, she may not be so focused on going at it alone.
    Oct 20, 2016
  20. Nova
    Nova
    Adding sho to the group convo on Facebook.
    Oct 20, 2016