• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Comments on Profile Post by Nova

1. Become
    Become
    Ew
    Sep 30, 2016
    Desert Warrior likes this.
  2. Nova
    Nova
    :(
    Sep 30, 2016
  3. Desert Warrior
    Desert Warrior
    Well I certainly Hope my profile page doesn't disappoint.
    Oct 1, 2016
    Nova likes this.
  4. Nova
    Nova
    I got bored
    Oct 1, 2016
  5. Desert Warrior
    Oct 1, 2016
  6. Nova
    Nova
    I'm less bored now you're here to respond
    Oct 1, 2016
  7. Desert Warrior
    Oct 1, 2016
  8. Nova
    Nova
    :p
    Oct 1, 2016
  9. Desert Warrior
    Desert Warrior
    I'm not completely sure what to post until the time skip.
    Oct 1, 2016
    Nova likes this.
  10. Nova
    Nova
    Which is why I tried to push forward to the skip but now I'm getting comments about things going to fast xD not sure how to proceed
    Oct 1, 2016
  11. Desert Warrior
    Desert Warrior
    Personally I'm down for time skip
    Oct 1, 2016
  12. Nova
    Nova
    I'm kind of at that point. Starting the way we did was good in theory but it seems to be more confusing than good
    Oct 1, 2016
  13. Desert Warrior
    Oct 1, 2016
  14. Nova
    Nova
    Now I just need to figure out what to write to tie it together.
    Oct 1, 2016
  15. Become
    Become
    Gonna be completely honest, my comment about it was meant to be more tongue-in-cheek. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Actually, the time skip has me thrown for a bit of a loop. I'm not entirely sure what should have become of Marcus in the events from five years earlier. Do you think it would have been in his character to stay in Sax? I guess it really depends on what Atticus' disposition towards him would have been.
    Oct 1, 2016
    Nova likes this.
  16. Nova
    Nova
    It's all good.

Also Atticus is still supporting the succession trials so Marcus would still be involved there.
    Depending on how this pans out, atticus's attitude may change regarding Marcus but gor now, it's favorable
    Oct 1, 2016