• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3 Pirates of the Caribbean Reveal Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Angel, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

2. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

They made SDG fit in with the world. THEY ACTUALLY F**KIN DID IT
    i...I need to process this....

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The Pirates graphics look fantastic, especially compared to how the level looked in KH II. Much better than that creepy uncanny valley the characters fell into the last time around. Almost makes me excited for the game. ^_^

4. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Seeing Sora swimming got me hype. On top of how well things look, it makes me hopeful for things to explore and do. Actually feeling like I'm visiting a disney world like in KH1.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Hopefully the level is better executed than Atlantica was in KH I (or II, for that matter, but there wasn't much swimming in the second game). The game does look pretty well made in the trailers I've seen thus far.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Absolutely gorgeous. Definitely one of the best looking games so far. It's ridiculous just how realistic some of the characters looked.

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Honestly, I had forgot about "the box" until I understood what Luxord was looking for! Awesome, how they incorporated the story with PotC.

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

What made me happy is that it means there's exploration to a degree or worlds are at least bigger. This combined with what seems like actual NPCs in areas you'd expect them (like the town in Olympus) it's got me hype I'll feel invested or part of an original disney story like in KH1 again.

I still have no hope for the main narrative but I'm at least keen to enjoy gameplay and disney levels again.

Kitty likes this.