• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Zidane's weapons

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy IX' started by Mudstoise, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Well as we know Zidane has two kinds of weapons he can wield, double daggers and a twin blade. So which do you prefer? I guess some of you probably just equip whichever weapon is the strongest in your arsenal, but personaly I prefer wielding the twin blade, that being the strongest of my weapons or not^^

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

well, I haven't really played FF9 that much, but I'd prefer the Double Daggers. More reliable

3. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Why are they that? I prefer the Twin Blade because I feel like it makes heavier damage^^

4. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

idk. I'm just more comfortable using them. The daggers have a special twist to me

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I prefer the twin blade as well. I like how they look better. If there's one weapon in my arsenal much stronger than the others and it happens to be a set of daggers, I'll use it, but if the strengths are close and I don't need a specific ability, I'll go with the twin blade.