• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Yugioh Cards

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by EtherealSummoner, Apr 23, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

P.S. This Thread is a separate, new thread that stems from ADogx's Yugioh Deck Thread Discussion: http://www.khplanet.com/forums/member-lounge/10838-yu-gi-oh-deck-discussion-thread.html

For anyone who is familiar with the Yugioh series and card games, I hope that at least one of you know a particular card that caught your interest or any other card(s) that you just have a liking too. Also tell what deck you use in a duel and which card you favor or just completely disregard.

As for me, I admit that I did like Dark Magician Girl in the Yugioh series. She always had more of a role whenever she speaks, especially when she first appeared along with the two counterparts of Dark Magician, had her own toon version, appeared alongside Tea in the Virtual world to fight, and when she was telling Yugi, Kaiba and Joey about the legends of the dragons. She just stood out to more alongside Kuriboh.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Well I have 5 lists of cards I need for 5 decks. I'm mainly looking for

2 "Fortune Lady Wind," "Black Rose Dragon," Five-Headed Dragon," and "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"

I'm working on a Fortune Lady deck, Blackwing deck, Worm deck, Naturia deck, and a Dragon deck.

My main deck is the Six Samurai deck. I rely on Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En to work with them. My Six Samurai deck is complete, but I'm waiting for the Six Samurai Xyz monster to come out in June

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I make my own decks in the games and they are rearly beatable...although I would like those in the real world I have to settle for my second rate-second place deck...

4. EtherealSummoner

I am a fan of the Fortune Lady (Although I am old school) ever since I saw their abilities in 5Ds. However, why the Five-Headed Dragon? XD Oh yea. I just realize that they had came out with a Dark Paladin Girl... -_- Now I definitely wish that I have a Dark Magician Girl...and I may need a English version of the Dark-Hex Sealed Fusion. I only have the Spanish text-version.

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

that would be helpfull...

6. ADogX

What I really want are Japanese Dark Magician Girls an Japanese Dark Magician cards. I have the White-Haired Dark Magician. I also want the Blue-Eyes White Dragon arts that have him in front of the earth, and the original. I have the Skyscraper Blue-Eyes though =D

7. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I didn't know there was any like that...shows that you learn something every day...

8. EtherealSummoner

I just want the Familiar-Possessed series. I have some of the cards but I still lack the power that I want... and I am on the lookout for the Seal of Orichalcos.

9. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I heard that that was a good series...I actuly origanaly wanted it because of the way they looked. I also want to get the Spirits of the yugioh series. they are preety good.

10. ADogX

Summoner...I don't think that card is real

11. EtherealSummoner

It is real... just that it is an unofficial card and is banned from every single tournaments.

12. ADogX

why isn't it on the TCG or OCG ban lists?

13. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

it is real becuase I have it...but like Sommuner said its been banned from every single tournment

14. ADogX

show us a picture of you having it

15. Luke

Luke Member

It was Blue Eyes for me haha

the Seal of Orichalcos is a real card. My cousin has one.

16. EtherealSummoner

You can look it up on the Yugioh Wiki database.

17. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

speaking of Databases maybe we should tell them about the Dueling network?

18. EtherealSummoner

XD Already made the social groups. -_- How come Hero cards are so irritating?

19. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

yeah I know!!! I can bearly beat them in the game but now I realy suck at beating them!!!

20. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Ooh I love Familiar-Possessed decks, they're pretty much the only thing I use ^^ it gets WTFBBQPWNED by Clear decks though.
    And yes the Seal is a real card.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012