• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

You would play Coded more than once?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by juliuxking18, Sep 24, 2011.

1. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

Ya know,i didnt like Coded,i found it rather boring an without history,i dont think is worth to play it more than once,what do ya think?

2. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i loved it, its not just because i love kingdom hearts its because i like the differences that each new kh game brings and has their own uniqueness

3. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I liked it. For me, it didn't have as much re-playability as 358/2 days, but it was still great.

4. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Coded, while definitely not as good, was a decent game, I enjoyed it, and played it again (albeit just to get the trophies for the secret ending)

5. Blackrose

Blackrose New Member

it was an okay game. not much else i can say for it. like Roxion the only reason i played it again were for the trophies.

6. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I found it very boring to play. I just wanted the game to finish to see the underwhelming secret ending...

7. BK-201

BK-201 Member

I liked the BBS style battle system but other than that it was a dud...

8. Gods_Princess

Gods_Princess New Member

Yeah pretty much. I mean it wasn't as good as Days as far as entertainment,.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  9. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

it entertained me :D. I just love kingdom hearts

10. Soracloud

Soracloud New Member

Although the plot is a bit shallow and its a bit easier to finish compare to other KH games, I think I would play it again if I didn't start to play it on hard mode. :)

11. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Good point. Even on critical, the game's not that challenging. Gameplaywise it was pretty good, but really, it should've been on the PSP.

12. Xhoni

Xhoni New Member

Love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):)

13. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

and talking about the difficulty,i didnt liked that difficulty cheat thing,my friend played coded after i finished it and he was always changing the mode to easy and this really destroyed the whole gameplay,in my opnion the game had to be like the others in the beggining,u choose a mode and play it,and more if it was that way we would have less trophies to get

14. oblivionsfolly

oblivionsfolly New Member

I loved the gameplay in Coded. That would make it worth playing again for me even though the story was lacking. And what everybody needs to remember is that this game was originally designed for cell phones in Japan. For a phone game, it was stellar.

15. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I'm currently on a playthrough of all the Kingdom Hearts because of my new reignited fire for the series because of KH3D. So I'm starting with BBS and working my way up. So I'm going to have to play it. That's the problem though, I'm dreading the idea of playing it. The gameplay was lackluster, the story didn't drive anything forward and it outright made me mad that I spent money on it.

16. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Sadly I played it and got the secret ending then gave up on it, sorry I know it was originally made for a cell phone game, but it was lacking in alot of elements. But it did feel good to play as Sora again after 358/2 days with Roxas.

17. StrikeReaper

StrikeReaper New Member

I would have played Re: coded again for fun if i didn't wanted to finish 385/2 Days too.