• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Wow... Look at that glitch

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by Desert Warrior, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Thanks to a glitch in the site, I now have the high score for Enkai. My score of 6010360 was for Big Kahuna Slots, but instead went to Enkai. Try beating that one.

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

That happened to me once,though I didnt get a high score or anything for it.I actually forgot about that till now.

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Wow... you made all works that i done means nothing T_T

Lets see if i able to beat it ;D

4. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

A new era of Arcade play has emerged.
    Glitch the game, Steal the score =0

5. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Make it million! xDD

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<.> THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!! ??? Wait a minute. MAYBE THAT'S HOW TRUMPY HAS SUCH A HIGH SCORE! THORUGH GLITCHES!!! CHEATS!! CHEATS!!! I DEMAND A REDO!!!!

7. Desert Warrior

A box of chocolates will be a good enough present for thanks :D

Guys, remember that Frisbee score? The one that is so much higher than anybody else could get? I think I discovered the way it was gotten.

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

That makes sense.Good thing these glitches rarely happen.Though they make some games impossible to beat the high score of.

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD Today, one of the glitches just made my day. My name took away 1st & 2nd place in the Kickin the balls. That's right Trumpy. I TOOK YOU DOWN!!! THE GAME LOVES ME!!! I TRIUMPH THAT GAME!!!

10. Desert Warrior

If you're really gonna exploit the glitch, then I'm gonna start deleting every high score made with it, including mine. Or I'll just glitch over your high score and be far superior.

That goes for everybody.

11. dualblade

dualblade Break!

It seems like a random glitch to me,dont see how you can explot it during each game.Unless thats how SB got all his new highscores.

12. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Too many glitches ever since we compete ourselves for Big Kahuna Slot...