• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Why on a cell phone?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by Riku_of_twilight, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

I dont understand why they made KH coded on a cell phone!:confused:
    It doesnt make any sense what so ever man! I think it would be better on the DS or something. Anyone agree?

2. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i do, i don't got some iphone.

3. Riku_of_twilight

Yeah It just doesnt make any sense y'know?

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Yea. I agree with that one. It doesn't feel right playing a Kingdom Hearts game on a cellphone. ?_? Seriously, how can you attack or use magic? Not only that, there's letters, symbols, & numbers on it & you might have to press send. :( that's real confusing to me.

5. Riku_of_twilight

Man Thats probably the only KH game I'm never gunna play or get to play.

6. shelleyx

shelleyx New Member

I don't understand why Square-Enix likes putting games on cellphones. They did that with a recent Final Fantasy game didn't they? I wouldn't know how to buy it, and I don't know if my crappy cell would be capable of all the technology lol xD

They should put it on the Wii or gameboy. I can't go out and buy every system, you know. I think the Kingdom Hearts franchise should remain simply PlayStation2.

I can't afford a ps3 lol

7. Riku_of_twilight

I agree! One for wii would be fun! :D

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? A final fantasy game on a cellphone? NEver did heard that part. Anyways, I would rather get a Wii over the PS3. :( But the problem is: If they put the Kingdom Hearts 3 game or any of the final fantasy game on the PS3, then I won't be able to play any of them & you need to buy more in order to get the system to play PS2 games on the PS3 & the system only play blue rays dvd's. Cellphone's, I htink it'll make people very mad & you have to look down & you most likely won't get any fun out of it, but at least you got the game. XD

9. Riku_of_twilight

Yeah your right. I don't even want a PS3 but if they start puting games on it that I want I'll have no choice! :(

10. shelleyx

shelleyx New Member

Yeah, I think it was Final Fantasy 7: Before Crisis

11. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Well I think it's made for everyone to want to get involved in the KH series in my opinion. Everyone will have a phone (well most people), lots of KH. Also a bit of money would be involved as well I would assume

The key pad lay out would be simplistic

1-2-3
    4-5-6
    7-8-9
    *-0-#

Where 2, 4, 6, 8 would be your up, left, right, down
    1, 3, 7, 9 would perhaps be diagonals
    *, 0, # would be options and 5 is your main button.
    And you also have your soft keys for more options.
    Like all Mobile Games it's quite basic.
    I'm not too sure however, the phones needed to play this game are quite hardcore. I don't care about Mobile phones, if it can receive and call, I'm happy.

The Gameplay of this (or so I hear) includes progressing through blocks until you reach an enemy and then you enter a battle mode that has a similar layout of COM on the GBA. If anything, I think this is a puzzle game while trying to get through the blocks with what they call "debugging" in the game. Simply removing blocks to get from point A to point B.

Unless some Hacker Kids somehow mange to make it/them into a flash game or something for everyone's PC =]

Before Crisis as mentioned already, involving you playing as the Turks I think
    And there was also a FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus involving Vincent like the PS2 one.
    The assumed KH3 is most likely going to be on the PS3 system, the buttons are all the same as the PS2 system so it will stay similar. Square may be a bit iffy of doing something about it now since Microsoft is killing the competition.
    As for FF, all three XIII's are going to be on the Sony System, Microsoft has 2 FF's (XI and one XIII). It's most likely that SONY will have all the Main FF's on the system (excluding online ones like XI and XVI)

My hopes on this, flash game/s to be made or perhaps the game/s to be imported to a superior console like COM did. It would get more advertising and sales for them would definitely be in demand.

12. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

but wouldn't it be better if all kh games were in ps3 ps2 or ebox360 <------- bOOO XBOX STINKS XD

13. Riku_of_twilight

Wow Rawr. o_O

14. JetFire

JetFire New Member

my idea

is does seem a bit weird to have it on mobile and i have to agree with rawr. my theory was that square enix made the 3 games (yo know coded birth by sleep and 358/2 days) and used the most unused consoles to try and get consoles sold or popular again ya know? i mean the psp is good but i could never really buy that many games for it because there wernt that many i liked. for mobile it was probable because not many people play games on there mobile and maybe they want to get a "thing" going. and the ds one will be good although would have been better for ps3. either way each game is going to be the best game on each of those consoles/phone.:)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.