• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

who would you choose for the final aeon??

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by draco009, Feb 2, 2008.

1. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

just as the title says who would you choose for the final aeon??

i would choose tidas because i think he has the greatest connection to yuna........:):);)

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I'd choose Kimahri. I think Kimahri cared the most about Yuna. He was basically a father-figure for her. She'd known him longer than she'd known any of the others, as well. Plus, I never used him, so he wouldn't be missed. XD

3. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

It would have had to be Kimahri.

Kimahri was the one who was most protective over Yuna. His connection to her is older then any of the others, save perhaps Auron. But as Auron is already dead, he can't be it. I don't think there can truly be any other choice. And besides which, think how awesome the final Aeon would look if Kimahri was the fayth.

4. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

I would say Kimarhi, LuLu, or Wakka, because all 3 of them would give themselves for yuna in a moment, and thought she was family.

5. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

I would say Lulu because she was like an older sister to Yuna but i wouldnt want her to disappear forever.

6. Nikylee

Nikylee New Member

i would say kimahri
    the fur ball was straight on the case of protecting yuna from tidus at th start if the game.
    But i kinda wanna say payne
    just for the sake of nvolving her somehow into the first game.
    like she just wonders up to the party
    wonders whats going on
    deep down no on rally wants to die and rikku thinks her voice is to low for a feale so she ties her up and she almost gets used as th final aeon.
    Thats why she is so bitter all th time in th sequel.
    see now payne has a involvement into the first game.

7. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

hmmm

I'd have chose Wakka, since Kimarhi was told by seymour he was the last of the ronso, I think he'd hafta live, Lulu and Rikku were too awesome to choose, and Tidus and yuna had a future together lolbut then, maybe auron, I mean, he's already dead, and he was her fathers guardian, so, he's got somewhat of a good connection to yuna

8. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

That assumes that every Ronso in Spira was on Gagazet, which I find highly unlikely.

9. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Yeah, you've got a point there, but seen as big Maestor ronso went to Gagazet, I can't see many others being scattered around Spira, I mean, Biron and Yenke were, but they still ended up in Gagazet when you were there.

10. Kitty

There were Ronso left in X-2, quite a few actually. Seymour's just a liar.

11. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Yeah, but then you had to find Lian and Ayde, then fight Garik, then something else I haven't done just yet (why am I trying for 100% on X-2)?

12. Kitty

What does that have to do with the topic? If you wanna discuss X-2, make a thread in that section.

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Don't change the subject please. Well, It can't be Riku or Tidus, because they was trying so hard to keep Yuna alive and I don't know about auron, but it might be Kimari or Lulu if yuna didn't fight Yunalesca.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  14. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

well you could say any character but rikku nd auron because they all care for her and she cares for them all but i would say kimari he was there for here since she was young.

15. Kitty

If you're looking for a bond strong enough to be able to defeat Sin, I really don't think there is any other choice but Kimahri. According to X, there had only been 5 high summoners since the beginning of Sin until Yuna came along. So it must take an extremely special bond.

Tidus and Yuna, in my opinion, don't have that at the time of the game. They hadn't known each other very long, and I don't think Yuna would have wanted to get too close to him, since she was planning all along to die. Who knows if Auron could have even done it, being an unsent. (I assume this is not a spoiler after this many years). I don't think he would have agreed to it regardless. Rikku, bah. She knew Yuna even less than Tidus did, for all that they were related. I also don't believe she'd agree to it. Wakka and Lulu both knew Yuna as children, and they both think of her as family. Both also volunteered to be fayths. But I still think Kimahri's more fatherly, protective relationship with Yuna is stronger. He's the one was there when she realized her father died. He rescued her from the craziness of Bevelle and brought her to Besaid. Whenever she's fallen, or needed help, he's been there.

Kimahri ftw.

16. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

I would have gone with Lulu....shes's awesome!