• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Yu-Gi-Oh

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Light&dark, Feb 24, 2012.

Wich Yu-Gi-Oh Is Your Fav

1. Yu-Gi-Oh

60.0%
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh GX

40.0%
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

13.3%
  4. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All Of Them

13.3%
  6. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Mines Is The original Yu-Gi-Oh...

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I like all of them.

Yugioh GX is the worst one in my opinion. Dueling School and Jaden wanted to always be Slifer Red. Plus, he didn't get the Sacred Beasts Cards.

In America, they didn't finished the Yugioh 5Ds series. They skipped straight to Zexal.

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I have to say I liked the origanal for its "No level limit" rule and I like the synchro and XYZ monsters but out of all of them, well... ... ...I CAN'T DESIDE:D;

4. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

^ They didn't finish GX either

I'd say 5D's was best. Introduced Synchros and lucky draws xD

Six Samurai ftw!

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<_> I am old school so I find Synchros a waste. I prefer the original Yu-gi-oh and Yugioh GX. I only own one synchro monster card but I refuse to use it in my deck. I whoop my cousin several times and he use synchro monsters. But anyways, I find the older cartoons being able to catch my attention and they would usually have some comedy.

6. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

"I am destroying all of Bakura's pride, and now I'm winking while I smile *Chibi little maaan*" I love Yu-Gi-Oh

7. Light&dark

Aww bakura's like so cute though why would anyone want to destroy his pride...

8. Luke

Luke Member

Yuguoh and GX were the only ones i liked

9. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Yu-Gi-Oh, the original, was my favourite. I always love the first ones in a series; I remember watching the show when I was 8 years old and collecting the cards. I always wanted Yugi/Yami's deck and I begged my mom to buy them at Zellers until I had most of them. I used to love dueling too, mainly against my brother because he's one of the only people who share most of my common interest (Go figure.) Yu-Gi-Oh was my childhood and I used to have a crush on Joey Wheeler. Bwah, the life of an elementary school kid~

As for GX, Jaden bothered me and I couldn't get into the series. He was just too loud (I'm beginning to realize that loud people bug me.)

10. EtherealSummoner

11. Light&dark

I love that!!!

12. EtherealSummoner

:D Don't you guys remember the original YuGioh episodes where we actually saw Serenity and Tea actually start dueling in the virtual world? That Virtual World Yugioh series was my favorite! It stayed in original but you will always be able to enjoy the new cards that come into play while you still explore the main character's background some more. I miss that.

13. Light&dark

*Nods*... Oh my fav season Is: Season 5 Dawn Of The Duel... ... And Theif King Is HOT Ryou Bakura Is CUTE
    Yami Bakura Is also HOT. lol

14. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Joey Wheeler rocked my 8 year old world Summoner. Be nice >_>

After the whole Maximillion Pegasus battles, with his crazy toon monsters, I didn't watch Yu-Gi-Oh as frequently. I don't even remember why Yugi was battling Pegasus, it seems to me it had something to with his millenium eye.

Oh man and Seto Kaiba was pretty cool. It was his Blue-Eyes White Dragon that owned.

15. Taboo Sho

Zetta no PD! BEWD was owned by Yugi's ultimate equation!

Right arm+ left arm+ left Leg+ right leg+ head= OBLITERATE!

16. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Seal of Oricalchos. I win

17. Taboo Sho

Counter: Reload! *Draws 7 cards, laughs and shows all 5 pieces of Exodia* Win.

18. Light&dark

Oooo... ... Fast duel

19. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Pegasus stole Yugi Muto grandfather's soul.

20. Light&dark

Grandpa Moto, Seto Kaiba and Mokuba Kaiba... ... Well that's what I remember but It may not be right;)