• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Persona should i get?

Discussion in 'General RPGs' started by Ejox, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ejox

Ejox New Member

So i was really thinking about buying a Persona game and i can get the 1st 2nd and 3rd on the playstation store so i wanted to buy one of the three, but i dont know if there is a story related to the games... should i start with the first one and the go from there or?

2. BK-201

BK-201 Member

persona 3 hands down, one of my favorite games of all time besides KH.

3. Ejox

Ejox New Member

i looked at Persona 3 portable for the psp i might pick that up! thanks :D

4. Sebring

Sebring New Member

I was going to say Persona 4 because I preferred the style, but then I read the ones you could get. Get the 3rd because that's the only other one I've played and can suggest.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I'm currently renting the Persona 3 Portable. It's definitely different. So far, it's not as combative because your juggling school and Tartarus but you'll know what I mean.

6. Ejox

Ejox New Member

Alright guys thanks for your suggestions
    i live in Denmark so my choices are unfortunately limited -_- but i picked up Persona 3 Portable from the Playstation store and i so far love it!

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I'm loving it as well.

The story is so amazing! I can't believe the plot twists. Pharos will always be my friend.
    I would ruin some things but I'll leave it at that.

If you haven't gotten far, remember to do Elizabeth's requests that's the only way to get the good Personas.

I missed out on Thanatos and Messiah.