• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which organization member did you think was hard?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by Kodakliv, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

When you first got this game, which Organization member did you think was the hardest? For me, I thought Axel the 2nd time was the hardest. Larxene was the next hardest one for me.

2. OMGItzHaddaway

OMGItzHaddaway New Member

I farmed WAY too much in CoM to really think any of the Org members were hard, but if I had to choose it'd probably be Vexen.

Otherwise Dark Riku IV was easily the hardest boss in the game.

3. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Riku IV for me wasnt really hard, becuase by the time I got that far I finally figured out 0 cards could cancel his attacks. So I filled my deck with mostly 0 cards and slowly defeated him.

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Sexy Zexy. He is a boss in RE ^^

5. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

haha Zexion, he was a interesting boss battle, but nothing to hard for me :D I wish we got more time with Zexion :(

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Xaldin and Larxene. It took me a while to defeat those two but with Xaldin, I can never dodge his special attack where he turn his lances into beast form and then shoots out this big hurricane attack where even I cannot jump over them.

7. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

lol I was just talking about Chain of Memories Organization member, but yeah he totally was tough in KH2, I remember having to use Mickey all the time after I died. Larxene was a biatch sorry for swearing just I remember getting so frustrated with her.

8. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I actually didn't find that many Organization members were too difficult to beat in Chain of Memories. The one I had the hardest time with though was Axel the second time around. I honestly beat him with only 4 cards left ! I couldn't believe how many I had wasted and I thought that I would have to challenge him again because of it. I really just narrowly beat him, but that was simply because I had used a bad strategy; it wasn't due to him being extremely difficult.

9. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Xaldin was flipping difficult!

10. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

I remembered when I fought Demyx I was like yay we get to defeat a weakling, but it was I who ended up being the weakling lol. He was tough especially when he did that defeat his 10 warriors in 10 seconds.

11. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Try the GBA version. Or on second thoughts, don't. The bosses dealt thrice the damage and didn't stagger at all when you comboed them.

12. Jixx

Jixx New Member

Well I didn't play the original CoM on the gameboy, but in re:CoM it took me about two months of on and off playing to beat Vexen. I had all his lines memorized :D

13. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

In the GBA CoM, Marluxia's first form was very tough. He kept spamming his attack that caused around 1/4 of my HP bar to disappear, and it wasn't even a sleight! In KH2 Final Mix, the data form of Lexaeus killed me within a few seconds!

14. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Fishy, you mean that attack where he hits the ground with his scythe? Yeah, that was a pain.

15. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Yep, I meant that attack... I kept trying to dodge it, but I kept dying!

16. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Re: CoM - Vexen. He was a pain the ass for me >_<

CoM: Larxene. I could not stand that woman >:eek:

17. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Has to be Larxene. Marluxia's final form also took me a while too. Both of them had me low on cards so I had to be very careful and time myself as to when to recharge.

18. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Vexen was tough but once you figure out that you can only attack him from behind, he isn't to much trouble. As for Larxene don't get me started, she literally wouldn't stop attacking, and I remember the first time I faced her, I ran out of cards because I didn't know about Premium Cards, and had my whole deck full of them.

19. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Xaldin with his mofoing hairy eyebrows.

20. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

None of the Organization XII members were particularly hard for me to defeat.
    I admit to some stuggling in a few that I cannot place my finger on, but none were really challenging.
    For me at least. :3