• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Where am I?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by King of Darkness, Oct 24, 2017.

1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

The hell is this place? I typed in khplanet and it brought me here! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

But in all seriousness, you all can thank Overwatch for my little come back tour. (Although I'm sure the ones personally responsible will happily let themselves be known). Looking around the new place, and I likes what I see, I'm sure I'll be calling back into the RP side of things. Most likely drop some short stories I was working on during deployment and even review some games and movies I play(ed) and watch(ed).

Those are my intended contributions to the site in my attempt to basically my bad for leaving .

Oh....and two or three new people show up in the next couple days....totally wasn't me...

Taboo Sho, NeRo and Nova like this.
  2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Glad to have you back! I remember you from a few RP back in the day. Always nice to see a good writer come back. :D

NeRo likes this.
  3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome back to the forum!

4. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I vaguely remember your username! Welcome back old timer :D