• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What would YOU do with ten million bucks ?

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by BK-201, Mar 4, 2012.

1. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Now what would YOU do with ten million bucks ?

2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I don't know what I would do with that exact sum, but if I would have pretty much money, I would probably buy many apartments and put them to rent with fair prices, so that I would continue gaining money to my pockets.

I would then live a life of luxury, buy a big house where I would build a studio for music recording and buy all the instruments I've ever wanted.

3. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

well first I would get into colage then I would buy a house for a nice family that I might have and the rest I guess would just be for someother things...II don't know...

4. Cameron

Cameron New Member

How much does college cost for one family? o_O I think that America is full of elitism since here in Finland the schools (secondary, upper schools) we attend to are free.

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I think its about...5-7,000 maybe more...

6. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

build a skatepark and a mansion and maybe alot of dr pepper

7. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

New House, Root Beer, Charity, Help with the Bills, Games, Game Systems... Thats all I can think of:D

8. Noir

Noir

Buy any good system and consoles out there. Including a phone like from Apple.

9. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

i would wipe my butt with it when im done buying stuff :)

10. Light&dark

Thats somewhat wierd

11. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

ikr but it means i must be rly rich

12. Light&dark

Right!... I will eat It after Im done buying

13. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

hmmmm i think i would move to california...

14. LiquidFire

LiquidFire New Member

Well, being the business type I guess I would invest it some how. Or just hire someone to invest it for me. Then i would get even more money. :D

15. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

I have thought about this many times. First, I would buy the house I am living in. Then, pay off all of the debts I have. After that I would want to buy out all of the places I have worked, so I could make them better using all of the ideas I have pitched and had turned down. And it would give me the chance to fire the people I don't like. Be like, "Yeah, you made my time working here not enjoyable, so enjoy unemployment!"

After that, it would be spent on things I want to do for fun. Travel around the world, further my education even more, and buy all of the things I have ever wanted, and watch them collect dust because I never truly needed them in my life.

Nova likes this.
  16. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Well, the first thing I'd do is sell each buck for $2 each to get $20 Million. After that, i still need to think about.

17. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

A buck I think would be worth more than $2. The antlers alone are about $8 per lb...

I'm probably not as funny as I think I am.