• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What Kingdom Hearts you have in your collection?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by juliuxking18, Sep 8, 2011.

1. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

I have KH,KHRECOM(the rare english version:p),KH2,KH358/2 and KHCODED,i have an iso of KHFM but is very difficult to burn it on a DVD:mad:,i've finished all the games,what about you?

2. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I have every KH game except the Final Mix's

3. Daxt3r

Daxt3r New Member

The only ones I dont have are Coded, Re Coded, and the Final Mixs

4. Suriel

Suriel New Member

I have all of them except Re. coded and the Final mix's.

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I have Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep.

6. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

KH, KH2, KH Days

7. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I don't have FM's BBS or coded/Re:coded. But i have watched the cutscenes on youtube, so i know the stories.

8. Noir

Noir

All except Re:coded.
    Also I have figures, wallets, bags and something affiliated with Kingdom Hearts.

9. sora1186

sora1186 New Member

I have KH I, KH II, and Birth by Sleep.

10. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

i recently got a KH2FM copy i english-patched it and i'm playing it

11. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I have KH1, KH: RE:CoM, KH2, KH:BBS, KH: Re:coded, and KH358/2...I only want the KHCODED and KHCoM and then I will work on the newest ones comeing out...the FM's I will save for last...

12. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i have all of them. I also have two wallets, 5 chains, 2 pins, a bracelet, and a temporary tattoo. :D
    Im trying to get a full size keyblade from online, or have me and my cousin make one

13. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

... ... ...DANG CORE!!! your more of a kh fan than I am, and thats saying something!!!!

14. xshotz

xshotz New Member

I havekh2,khrecom,kingdom hearts 358/2 days (Emulator).

15. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

heh heh, srry trio :D

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

SORRY?!?!?! For what?

17. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

for being a bigger fan

18. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Core theres no problem with being a bigger fan...it actualy makes me happy that I have fan rivels...MWHAHAHA

19. I have Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Re chain or memories, 358/2 days and birth by sleep. I'm going to preorder Dream Drop Distances.

20. Alex Leon

Alex Leon New Member

I only have two KH 358/2 and KH Re:Coded. Since I only have a DSi... But i'm pretty happy with that lol I would love to play all of it though. So, I'm looking forward to getting a Play station or something so I can play other KH games. :3