• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Traditional Showcase Writing Competition No. 3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kitty, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

1. Your submission must be your own work.

2. Submissions must be private messaged to me by the due date, or they will be disqualified.

3. Your submission must be related to the theme- if it is a task to include a certain phrase, the phrase must be in there, if you're supposed to write about a certain topic, you must do so, etc.

4. Submissions should be around 1000 words. I won't automatically disqualify you if you go a little over, but try to keep it around there. If there are a lot of submissions, I want everyone to be able to devote enough time to really read all of the entries.

5. Submissions will be posted as they are sent to me. I won't check for grammar or spelling, or anything like that.

6. One entry per person.

7. First place prize for now will be a rep, and having your work placed in the Hall of Fame. First place will also choose the next theme.

8. Keep it PG-13.

---

This time, the theme was chosen by competition 2 winner Haresuno.

Submissions will be accepted via PM to me until Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 11:59 pm. Voting will begin May 10, and entries will be posted in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.