• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Top 3 Favourite Books

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LordOfTheKeyblade1, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

Hey guys. My three favourite books are:
    1. Angels and Demons
    2. Da Vinci Code
    3. Any of the Harry Potter books.

What are yours?

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

1. Da Vinci Code
    2. Civil Wars
    3. The Amazing Spider Man

3. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

ST aren't those last two graphic novels? Have you read any of Alan Moore's novels (V for Vendetta, Watchmen)?

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Ah yes, i like V for Vendetta. And i also like 300. Sorry if i put graphic novels :p

Okay this time serious

1. Da Vinci Code
    2. Harry Potter Series
    3. Raditya Dika Kambingjantan

(as for last, is my most favorite book of indonesian writer)

5. axelvs.riku

axelvs.riku Member

hmm... that's a hard one.

1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.

2. Ranger's Apprentice.

3. How about: Secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel

6. Snapple

Snapple New Member

1. Catcher in the Rye
    2. Criss-Cross
    3. Smiles to Go

7. Master Gilgamesh

Master Gilgamesh New Member

mine are:
    1: Any of the "wheel of time" series
    2: Any of the deltora quest series (its an old fav of mine from pirmary school)
    3: Any of Terry Pratchett's discworld novels

whooo! i love the fiction and fantasy genres

8. The Elfstones of Shannara
    The Battleaxe Trilogy
    and The Old Man's War series

9. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Wheel of Time series = <3
    Sword of Truth series = <Wot3
    EDIT: Acheron

10. xrawrxmassacre

xrawrxmassacre New Member

this lullaby
    twilight
    vampire knight

11. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I love reading books, I just can't stop myself >.>... And this is so hard this I have 18 favourite books (Two series that have 7 books, One series that has three books and a stand alone book)... I know it's what's your favourite books, but I'm going to put down the name of the series and what my favourite book out of it was, they all need some love ^^... Oh and by the way I'm a fan of Fantasy/Science Fiction novels only, all my books revolve around that genre

1. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor... This is my stand alone book, meaning it's the only book there's no series involved... This book is based on Alice In Wonderland with a twist; it's a magical book and uses great imagery... I read it all in one night, I just couldn't stop myself it was so good!! So if you like Alice's story this is a must read ^^

2. The Keys To The Kingdom Series by Garth Nix... My favourite out of the series was "Sir Thursday" it kind of has the war feeling in it and was seriously great... All the books though are well written and each make you wonder what's going to happen in the next novel... It's a spell binding tale and it just pulls you in after reading the first few pages :]

3. What Science Fiction lover would you be if you didn't like Harry Pooter Series by J.K Rowling ^^... My favourite out of that one is "The Chamber of Secrets", I remember reading the ending on the edge of my chair because it was so suspensful and you were wondering what would happen (I should mention that I never fully watched any of the movies because I wanted to read the books first so that's why I didn;t know how some things turned out)... I find it's a magical story and was a very interesting read!!

Since we were only aloud to have three favourites I'm going to put my runner up series The Warrior Heir by Cinda Chima... Those were great books and I had to mention them since I loved them so much!!! =D

12. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

tales of otori series
    Twilight Saga
    Chinese cinderella

13. Morrosseth

Morrosseth New Member

The Lord of the Rings
    The Elric Saga
    The Silmarillion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.