• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Misadventures of Oryx and The Eagle

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by Taboo Sho, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

After long discussions over Facebook it's been decided that any and all hilarious Oryx backstories will from this point forward be relived here. This is a side rpish thing of DI, the current ongoing major rp. Oryx, Paige, and Regal Eagle will be the only reoccurring characters. Others are subject to change.

Name:
    Role in Oryx's life:
    Bio(not much is necessary, it's just for fun):

Hope Legendseeker Colonel Caboose OathkeeperXIII

2. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

I feel like this would make a better fic than a roleplay. You ever considered convincing Legendseeker and Caboose to dust off their old quills? Hope says they were a pretty good pair back before they got into roleplay.

Legendseeker likes this.
  3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I think it could work either way, but I would be interested to see them write up a fic, I'm not going to lie. Granted I made this as a joke.

Legendseeker and Oath like this.
  4. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

Caboose and I actually were discussing a new story to make. Maybe I can pitch this as an idea for a side project.

Taboo Sho likes this.