• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Illuminati

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by .Leggo, May 5, 2012.

1. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

So, all the cartoon theories made me want to post about The Illuminati. For those of you who don't know what it is it's basically a secret society/cult that secretly runs the government, is planning a new world order, brainwashes people, and etc. They are also made up of celebrities, mostly musicians that have sold their souls to the devil for money, fame, and power. Some celebrities that are said to be in it are Beyonce, Jay Z, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, and a lot more.

It is believed that these celebrities use a technique in their songs called "Backmasking" meaning that they put a hidden message that can only be heard when played backwards. They apparently put these messages in trying to brainwash people since it's believed that your subconcious is smart enough to figure out what's being played backwards. There are tons of videos with backwords message I found but here's a couple:

Beyonce-Run the World Reversed

Jay Z- Lucifer Reversed

Beyonce-Single Ladies Reversed

There are also tons of videos and articles pointing out Illuminati symbolism in various music videos, movies, and tv shows. People also believe that the Illuminati killed Tupac, Michael Jackson, and Aaliyah for speaking out against the orginization. There are tons of theories and information about the Illuminati but this is mostly all of what I know.

So, to sum it all up the Illuminati is basically trying to take over the world and brainwash people into worshipping the devil.

What do you all think about this? Personally, I don't know what to believe it sounds really far-fetched but I mean, it could be true you never know. Do you believe in it?

2. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

I'm not sure if I believe it or not, to me, it's very likely with this backmasking in these three videos andall the others I have seen and in all the articles I've read aswell. But also believe it's completely ridiculous at the same time, as the illuminati is s secretive, how did peple find out s easily about them? People may have suspicouns of someone messing around with the goverment, but I doubt the Illuminati would let themselves be discovered this easily. Maybe something slipped and they couldn't do anything about it, I don't know, I haven't reasearched on. I'll do some more reasearch and say what I've both fund and learnt. Especially how the lluminati got found out in the first place, that's bugging me the most. Hopefully the ball starts to roll more with tis topic...

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

The only thing im going to say about this topic, because i lost a friend to insanity over this.

If you look for something your going to find it. even if it is not there. If you listen to something backwards, its going to sound " off" and offsetting. if your looking to hear lucifer's voice in music if you listen hard enough you will. I don't believe any of it. but i do believe if you wish to find something your gonna believe its there even if it doesn't exist. just like the number 23 if you look for it you will find it and when you stop paying attention to it. you will no longer see it.

i hate the Illumnati discussions and coversations and theories. Somethings are not meant for us to know even if they don't exist. i went to a predominantly black college and thats all i heard all day everyday was llumnati this, Mason that, devil this, end of the world that. Thank the media for force feeding theorist/conspiracies down our throat. Whenever i see illumnati talk anywhere i stray away from it.

I was told by a guy who had his friend admitted into a psychiatric ward because of looking to deep into this. " These thing will drive a man mad if he looks to deep into it. its such a convaluted timeline of informaton 90% of which is word of mouth that it honestly needs to die. people need to talk about it less and let it fade away into the sand of our memories"

That's all i have to say.

( Choose to live in fear is no way to live. live everyday as you want to. not in fear of others)

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I agree with Vox. If you want to find something, and look hard enough, you'll find it, whether it was intended to be there or not.

Do I believe in this? Nope. Even with subtitles, I can barely make out what I'm supposed to be hearing. It's the same hysteria that comes with apocalypse theories, and we've all recently seen how true those are.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I've just heard of the Illuminati recently! I never knew it existed or moreso people believed in it. I knew that people believed in government conspiracies but not to this extent.

Well, I have my own little Illuminati story. My brother is the one who brought the Illuminati to my attention. He's about 13. So back to my story, I'm still a kid so I watch cartoons every now and then. There's this Disney channel cartoon called Gravity Falls. I love this stuff. It's about these two kids who live in this town called Gravity Falls and they experience abnormal and supernatural things on a daily basis. At the beginning of the theme song, there are odd cutscenes that later I found out to have symbolic meaning but that's not the point of this story. Before the theme song ends, there is an image that flashes really quickly. I didn't believe my brother but we have DVR so we can rewind and pause the image so here's the image that flashed.

[​IMG]

My brother was like that's the Illuminati stay away from that show. It was quite hilarious.[The Eye of Providence] better known as The all seeing eye and those symbols around it can be seen on the characters of the cartoon. Who would have guessed that people would incorporate the Illuminati or at least use the symbols that have been provoking people into a children's cartoon. Of course I believe that it was on purpose. There are plenty of government conspiracies on the show. But anyway, that's all I wanted to share. Now when I watch the show, I look at it a whole lot differenter [not a word but I know]. I especially like to not blink when that image flashes. I can see a faint outline of the pyramid.

Do I believe in the Illuminati? More or less. Are there conspiracies in are government. No of course not. Kidding! But seriously, it would be foolish to think that there aren't any conspiracies. I eat this kind of thing up. Knowing me; eventually I'll get engrossed in this!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-.- I am very uncomfortable with this topic and I would rather NOT talk about the subject. I mean, really. I was told that you are not to even talk about the group in public. Why do you WANT to know or even talk about this group. Real or not, secretive or public, I find matters like THIS very private. Yes I am God-loving and my religious and personal reasons come into this but I REALLY do not like to learn anything about them. It is like an automatic device once you start learning about events like these. You eventually end up developing a defense mechanism. :( And sorry about your friend Vox.

7. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

I've made my mind up pretty fair and square due to some reasearch: I don't believe in them, There's far too may holes in all the articles, all the little stories, there's far too many unexplainable and vey impossible things, and with the songs also, it's very hard too hear what there supposed to be saying even with the subs. There were some thibgs that were pretty believeable though, but what they lead onto was just ridicoulous. I think someone got a little too excited with all there story tellin and it just went hugely viral. I'm most sorry for your friend Vox, a very close friend and relative of mine also lost his sanity over this, we only discovered that this is why a few months ago, I didn't pay to much attention to what the illuminati was at the time (maybe I should have), I was only glad that they found the source and could hopefully help him.

8. Noir

Noir

I have nothing to say much now... but...
    I wonder why the Illuminati hide so many things in their songs, their work, even cartoons, this is just kinda silly...

9. Abstract

Abstract New Member

My opinion its b.s like everything else the media and fox news wants you to know. The media watches these celebrities so hard, if they slip up. ILLUMINATI! They want you to buy into it, to take your mind off of whats really important. Go read a book or something.

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

... Who even watch Fox News? I certainly don't. Some of the media are so bias (But then again, everyone of us has a little bit of a bias personality in us regardless) and we are most certainly is bias about the Illuminati.

11. Abstract

Abstract New Member

It's not even being bias at this point. It's just B.S at this point, its the media trying to feed minds of these conspiracies. Everything anyone does has to be Illuminati, "if you listen really hard, he said something". It just tricking your mind into believing something you're thinking to hard about.

12. Angel

So what are you saying? There isn't a conspiracy at all?

I just think propaganda makes it seem unbelievable with wild accusations but there could be an Illuminati but not on such a grand scale that the media makes it out to be.

13. Abstract

Abstract New Member

Not saying there isn't a conspiracy, but im not going with celebrities being in it

In my opinion it isn't that big of a deal, I've researched illuminati. They actually used to be a racist party. Yet, jay-z is in it? I do believe there is an illuminati, but not something we need to know about or even can grasp.

14. Yacob

Yacob Banned

that's like saying you can find references to Jurassic park in lion king. sometimes what you are saying is true and sometimes there really is an esoteric meaning to things. but you actually have to analyze it first you cant just decide that all seeming coincidences are the result of someone looking for something and finding it. I mean that like saying all those anthropologist and archeologist who went out looking for evidence of evolution only found evidence for evolution because that's what they were looking for.

kingdom hearts actually proves the illuminati is a real thing. but you have to understand the game to know that and the funny thing is they hide the clues right in our face.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  15. Angel

@Yacob Kingdom Hearts doesn't prove that the Illuminati exists so what you're saying isn't relevant.

16. Yacob

Yacob Banned

see how you just decided that without actually knowing if its true or not? KH does prove the illuminati but you actually h ave to have some basic knowledge to understand KH it is explained in my thread where you put the light when its dark. but I must be the only KH fan concerned about this kinda shit so now I realize I cant discuss with KH fans. and its really a shame because Kingdom hearts is the best basis to use to prove the illuminati exist right now.

17. Angel

I'm not forcing you do anything. Just because I disagree doesn't mean we can't talk it out. If there was evidence, I wouldn't have said what I said. There's evidence and there's a need to find connection where there isn't none, which in this case. There is no connection between the Illuminati and Kingdom Hearts.

NeRo likes this.
  18. Yacob

Yacob Banned

we cant discuss if you are making claims like, "there is no connection" and you are seeing things that arnt there" without even taking the time to truly consider whats being brought forth. once you take some real time to consider the clues then I will acknowledge your opinion. weather its agreeable or not but right now I think you are just being bias and I don't really blame you.

19. Angel

Your first post in this thread is just opinion as well with no merit. You didn't provide anything but just stated your idea. Anyway, I'll continue this in your other thread.

20. Yacob

Yacob Banned

yes but my thread fully admits that my deductions are a process and could be wrong. im starting to think you didn't even read my thread its the first thing I said.