• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Hero Without a Name - Utopia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by BK-201, Apr 1, 2012.

1. BK-201

BK-201 Member

The Hero Without a Name - Utopia​

"Who truly deserves the embrace of Utopia, those who will not soil it's purity... those who will not stain the canvas with the desires of those besides themselves, this is why as of March 7, 2045... District 1 will be closed to only the paying customers who I deem worthy of passage."

-The Founder, District 1 Council Speech

It has been two years since Satoshi and the other projects have left R.E.F.L.E.C.T. to lead lives of their own. Satoshi simply continued his life as a contract killer, earning large sums of money here and there, Akira was accepted into a good high school and is living the life of a regular student, and Izanagi has continued living in the warehouse crafting weapons for contractors like Satoshi.

But, even now conflict is still raging in the world and R.E.F.L.E.C.T. has had their hands full with rebellion both violent and non-violent. And finally the Founder, the leader of the world which has now been cut up into districts, has now made his move isolating himself and his followers fro the rest of the world. The army has been put in control, setting up a strict regime, will the projects chose to keep their peaceful (And not-so-peaceful lives) to take down a government that can be replaced with something better.

Characters-

Project 1- Malfuzar (DesiferKnight)
    Project 2- Katomi "Kat" (Destiny)
    project 3- William Grey (Key King)
    Project 4- Malfor (DesiferKnight)
    Project 5- Nella Jenkins (.Leggo)
    Project 6- Akira Mijimaru (BK-201)
    Project 7- Satoshi Tamura (BK-201)
    Project 8- Abstrakt (BK-201)
    Project X- Ayumi (DesiferKnight)

Other-
    Izanagi Youhei (BK-201)
    Cynder (DesiferKnight)
    The Founder (BK-201)

Application-

Name-
    Personality-
    Appearance-
    Age-
    Gender-
    Bio-
    Abilities-
    Weapon-
    Role-
    Theme-
    Other-

Season 1
    http://www.khplanet.com/forums/old-roleplays/10655-hero-without-name-ooc-su.html

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Name-
    Satoshi Tamura

Personality-
    Satoshi is rather cold and selfish most of the time but still cares for the other projects and truely longs to see them again.

Appearance-

[​IMG]

(He now wears this mask)

[​IMG]

Age-

Gender-
    Male

Bio-
    He was the seventh and last project used for R.E.F.L.E.C.T. and was supposedly killed in action three years ago during an attack on a facility making weapons for a terrorist attack on a neighboring country, he succeeded in killing the ringleader but the factory was detonated before he was able to escape. He survived and was found by locals who took him to a hospital, he was left in a coma for about a year. When he woke up from his coma he was almost immediately targeted by a group of contract killers which he found were secretly hired by the 1st project. He then became an assassin and learned to live in hiding and renamed himself Satoshi Tamura. He was briefly reunited with his family but left after seeing he couldn't stay. After he left he underwent a huge personality change and became heartless and cold and was known as The Edge of Mist. After the accident in the warehouse he continued his life as an assassin.

Abilities-
    Metalurgist - He can manipulate and amplify the iron in his blood, creating blades and shields made with thick raw iron. He can also use it to create projectiles with he can shoot out of his hand.

Weapons-

http://www.king-cart.com/store/oknight/Shock_Katana.jpg
    http://www.airsoftcanada.com/galler....DownloadItem&g2_itemId=767&g2_serialNumber=1
    http://www.selectism.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/shipley-and-halmos-trench-coat-front.jpg
    (Bullet Proof)

Role- 7th Project

Name-
    Abstrakt

Personality-
    Abstrakt has a very straight-forward and hot-headed personality but even so does not make very many reckless decisions, he is very strategic.

Appearance-

[​IMG]

Age-

Gender-
    Male

Bio-
    Abstrakt is the son of The Founder and an expert at hand to hand combat, Parkour, and swordsman. At the age of 10 he was chosen to be a Project, or genetically enhanced super-human used for military purposes. However he betrayed his father and became part of the resistance movement in the Districts. He is also a close friend of Satoshi Tamura.

Abilities-
    Data Manipulation and Solidification-
    He can manipulate and solidify data, creating solid items out of data or turning it into high speed projectiles, shields, or using them as surfaces to stand on so he could stay midair in battles.

Extreme Martial Artist-
    He is an expert martial artist, using just his strength and swiftness to deal stunning physical damage to enemies.

Wire-
    Abstrakt uses wire with a carabiner attached to the end, which allows the wire to anchor to any object that it wraps around. He uses this to zipline and can attach his knives to it, creating a deadly projectile.

Weapon-

[​IMG]

Role-
    Project 8

Theme-
    UVERworld ''EMPTY96'' (LYRICS) - YouTube

Other-
    His eyes glow sky blue whenever he uses his power.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Now I didn't go through the last one in full details(nor do I know if I will or not) but I think I have an idea(a general summary of what the plot and stuff was last time via PM would be awesome!)

Name- Katomi "Kat"
    Personality- Kat is full of herself, she is tough and she doesn't take any bull crap. She fights in what she believes in and if she's given a good enough reason to. She is very intelligent and manipulative, though those who meet and grow to know what she really is deep down would learn that she is actually a sweet girl who is friendly and contains a natural leadership quality. Nonetheless she can still be a bit of a "bitch".
    Appearance-
    [​IMG]
    Age- 19
    Gender- female
    Bio- Kat was born to a widow woman, her father was a soldier in the army, and her mother after her's father's death could no longer support herself so they lived out on the street. In an attempt to protect and save her daughter at age 16, about three years ago, Kat's mother begged the R.E.F.L.E.C.T. to take in Kat. She didn't care what they did with her daughter just that she was housed and given food. Her first year she acted as mainly a messenger or spy but was soon with a secret project by R.E.F.L.E.C.T beginning to break apart she was taken under the procedures to replace the project and become a weapon or special force in their place.

She knows some things about the past projects before her but not everything-despite her asking questions. As of now she works still for R.E.F.L.E.C.T. and the army.
    Abilities-
    Cat-Like Human Reflexes-
    ~Extremely Agile
    ~Light on her feet
    ~9 Lives- it's not a godmod, if she is brutally attacked or harmed in ways would kill a normal person in the spot(like shot in the head or heart) she would not die if she were to get general care(if she gets shot, she clogs/blocks/stops the bleeding and rests long enough it would heal up) this only occurs 9 times.
    ~Her nails and teeth can grow strong and long acting like claws and canines used for scratching or biting
    ~Good night vision and hearing

Weapon-a pair katanas and dagger. She also has but doesn't use- a hand gun
    Role- Project 2? Or project 1.2 or Project 9
    Theme- Samurai Storm - YouTube
    Other- I'm going to attempt to read the thing but I may not be able to so if a summary could be check and any problems at all with this character be told and fixed.

4. BK-201

BK-201 Member

It looks good but I can't give it a good read as I am on my dad's blackberry...I'll give it a good read as soon as I get home.

5. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Forgive the double post,

Destiny is accepted although I believe she can be a bit more powerful but it is Destiny's choice.

I'll get you a summary asap.

6. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

How many years has it been since everything in the other thread? I might make a new character that is Nellas kid or something haha.

7. BK-201

BK-201 Member

2 years, just update your character and say what has happened in their life since the original RP.

8. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

Oh well 2 years isn't long enough ha, I will update her later. I gotta think of what happened with her life.

9. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

Name- Nella Jenkins
    Personality- She is still the same bubbly person she was before, she is very friendly and she still consders e projects her family, though she doesn't see them much anymore. She has matured and grown up in the past two years.
    Appearance-[​IMG]
    Age- 20
    Gender- Female
    Bio- Fr the past two years she has been living a happy and somewhat peaceful life. Her and Malfuzar and living together and are planning to get married soon. She's gone to work as a regular person in an office. She wants to live a normal life after the events of two years ago but, the worl is in danger again and she has to go back to help.
    Abilities- She can make electricity out of her hands.
    Weapon: [​IMG]
    Role- project 5
    Theme- open your eyes- Andrew belle.
    Other- Her wedding dress:
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1536/439982043284f3021c2e.jpg
    Edit: sorry for the double post, I just realized I did that.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  10. BK-201

BK-201 Member

It's good but I think you should add more details to the ability and you should also fix the link to your weapon.

11. .Leggo

.Leggo New Member

Alright I will, is the picture showing up? Idk if the links are working because I'm on an iPad.

12. BK-201

BK-201 Member

The appearance picture isn't showing up.

EDIT- Accepted...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  13. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

Name- Malfuzar
    Appearance- [​IMG]
    Age- 22
    Gender- Male
    Bio- He was the first and most powerful project chosen by R.E.F.L.E.C.T. to work for them. he orgianly was called "A sorcerer" but most of his "Magic" lied in tecnology. when he became part of the project however he was given real magic real magic powers(Realaited to the elements fire, water, air and earth), except his most powerful was in darkness, he also seems to have super mind powers. he transformed his body and mind into that of a true srorcerer. he so far knows no equal but is looking foward to the day that he meets his match. after the esent events he has abandonded his mistical cape giving him his dark creature and old man aperance to be reborn like a Phinox and be the new man he wants to be.
    Abilities- he can distort the atmosphere and create real magic.
    Weapon- [​IMG]
    Role- Project 1

Name- Malefor and Cynder
    Appearance- Malfor [​IMG] (Wears a black clock like the Organization) Cynder http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/169/e/3/Xemnas_Dragon_Form_Rendering_by_ps2105.png
    Age- 22
    Gender- Malefor male & Cynder Female
    Bio- Being a master of wepons and technolgy he made all his wepons and even some of his master Malfuzar's "Magic" devices. but inspite of curent events he has sided aginst his master. some for his "Family" and some for his own selfish resons. his tech smart mind gave him the chance to make a pet of his own creation wich he calls her Cynder. after resent events he was asumed dead but resent activaty has shown that he is alive and well and ready to take his revenge.
    Abilities- he can controle the power of darkness as he weilds it within his wepons and more. Cynder is just as powerful with darkness but uses it mostly as a flame that she blows from her mouth.
    Weapon- Malfor-the wepon in his image and these [​IMG]
    Cynder-Claws, Spike tail, horns & black flame braeth
    Role- project 4

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  14. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Accepted...

15. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

cool...so...whens the story start?

16. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Desifer !!!
    Your alive !!!
    It will start as soon as I can get the thread up.

17. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

haha funny!!! I've been busy with work dude!!! I ain't gona be on during the weekends by the way so someone will have to fill in for me is that OK? also I am working on the OTHER CHARACTER...project...

18. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Coolness, you know what you should probably make the thread seeing as your character pretty much starts the RP in the first place...

19. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I thought we were gona have the little guy do it...you know the one that was close to Satoshi?

20. BK-201

BK-201 Member

No I changed my mind.