• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sword In The Stone Funniest Scene & Memories

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by EtherealSummoner, Jul 2, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Did anyone of you ever remember that one scene where Arthur and Merlin were squirrels? XD And then while Merlin was singing, he met up with that fat female squirrel? I just can't help but laugh at it! This is basically where you just talk about the Disney movie, "The Sword in The Stone".

The Fat Squirrel from Sword in the Stone - YouTube

Attached Files:

2. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I love Sword in the Stone, It's my favourite Disney film! I think my favourite part is the battle with Madam Mimm it's so hilarious, I really hope they put a sword in the stone world into the new Kingdom Hearts.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Sword in the Stone can be a good film to put into Kingdom Hearts and can also give Merlin more of an active role than just being a keeper of a Winnie the Pooh book. That would also add more transformations for Sora and the others to experience with Merlin's magic.

4. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

That's true, I didn't think of that. A sword in the stone themed world could be a bit crazy like wonderland and Sora could be changed into different creatures to complete certain tasks.

5. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

HOLY SHIT!

This was my absolute favorite Disney Movie as a kid!!!! JAUSHAHAHEKEUWHALEYSNAUSH!
    ...Okay aside from my freak out that we are talking about this, I just loved this movie to death. I would always grab a couple of twinkies, drink some Ovaltine and watch the magic known as the Sword in the Stone. I thought the most "funny" scene was the squirrel bit. Poor old man Merlin having a fat squirrel come onto him XD.

Infact, the movie made me want to learn more about King Author, and so, when I was 12, we went to go get the Tales of King Author. Whenever I see this movie on tellivision, I stop watching what I am currently watching and switch it over to that.

I only hope that it gets on Netflix here soon.