• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Surprised? *SPOILER*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by SoraStar, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoraStar

SoraStar New Member

Some interesting info. Caution: This is a spoiler, so read at one's risk.

Roxas appears in Kingdom Hearts coded in the final episode. Hiding his identity, he guides Data Sora through his journey through Castle Oblivion. During Sora's journey, he feels pain from forgetting people he has met before, and chooses to hold onto that pain. Roxas tells Sora that if he chooses to hold onto that pain, he will eventually fall into darkness. Sora ignores his message. As the end of Sora's journey approaches, Roxas appears before Sora again, telling him that he'll show him real pain. He reveals himself, and attacks Sora. The two battle, and it results in Roxas' defeat. He gives Sora the last card to continue on. He then fades away. The King appears, and they both open the next door. In the next room, Naminé appears before them. She tells Sora that because his memories were destroyed and restored previously, it resulted in the creation of the Bugs. She tells him that within his heart, is someone else's memories, and that this is the true meaning of the words "We must return to free them from their torment" written in the journal. Though they are gone, Roxas, Axel, Xion, as well as Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, are all still connected within Sora's heart. Sora says that he feels as though he's met Terra, Aqua, and Ventus before. Naminé tells him that he's met two of them, and that he seems to have a very special connection with the other one. She then continues to tell him, that in the future, the time will come when they need to be awakened. The King promises Naminé that he will tell the real Sora. Naminé begins to fade away, and Sora thanks her.

Later, the King sends the real Sora a letter.

Pretty much explains what the letter is about and probably what KH3 might be about?

EDIT: If this is in the wrong place, mods feel free to move.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
  2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I knew there would be another episode for Coded and i was right.

But damn, i can't wait to see the next game of Kingdom Hearts Series. =D

3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

that is so cool, good one. but where did you get this from anyways?

4. SoraStar

SoraStar New Member

I got it from the KH Wikia.

5. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

yes not surprising at all...
    coded is a slept on game,
    though your info is sorta off.

6. SoraStar

SoraStar New Member

Not exactly 'my' info, but what part of it is off?

7. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Mickeys letter, D: i doubt he wrote all of what naimine said. Since any other place will be getting coded, The letter probably lightly explained the situation. Something like "Yo, Sora. Man, people are in trouble and its due to your memories blah blah blah blah".. Therefore in Kh3, they probably will explain in depth on whats going. Even though i did already call this, like i already know the plot of KH3..smh such a predictable game now

8. Camdy

Camdy New Member

So if there`s others memories within Sora that have to be awaken or something, I hope he wont disappear. Definitely my favourite character in KH.

9. SoraStar

SoraStar New Member

True. I'm sure the letter is very brief and not very long.

10. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Yes, but you did very good. This also backs up my theory on KH3 will be here..It just needs the announcement now

11. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Think it'll be called Kingdom Hearts 3? Or Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts?

12. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Kingdom Hearts 3.

13. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

14. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Yeah it is awesome!!! Thanks for posting this :'D

15. VentusXIII

VentusXIII New Member

whoa o.o Birth by sleep is the explanation of how sora is connected to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.