• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Stuck on Cerberus\Hades

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded' started by juliuxking18, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

I'm stuck on this fight,help me please

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

well there's different fights. Which game is it on? KH1 or 2?

3. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

To answer ur questions

re:coded,there's a fight against Cerberus and righ after it there's another figh against Hades

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  4. ADogX

well if that's the case, make sure you have useful attacks and healing spells. As for magic, I suggest Blizzard/Blizzara/Blizzaga, or Ice Raid. And it all depends on luck with the battle system

5. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

It's the ol' turned-base battle system. Anyway, I suggest you use your "upgrades" that you collect over the stages. And in case you've been using them before the boss battle and ran out, start over and stock up on them. Here's a list of useful upgrades:
    Defense
    Strength
    Auto-Block
    Regenerate
    Auto-Life

Good luck! And before you know, you'll be coming back to this world 5 times! And break all the boxes to find that one very special item. Metal Chocobo

6. ADogX

o_O great. Now I wanna go find that item now. Thanks Blade -_- lol

7. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

And Cloud is a good guy to have, I (Like an idiot) didn't look around for cloud and ended up beating him without cloud witch is HORRIBLE! I think the most thing your going to need to do otherwise is get healing items and practice you button mashing skills :)

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Please don't post in threads older than 1 month

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.