• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Street Stomp (Free-For-All in the City)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Arena' started by Become, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Hey all,

Wayward here. I'm calling on anyone out amongst the current RP populace to a battle royal. The setting will be in a large, unidentified city with plenty of urban obstacles and NPCs caught in the crossfire. A power tier will be determined once I have a good read on how many people are actually interested; odds are. the more people that join, the lower I'll be setting the cap for power, so we don't get too muddied up in technical debates. Anyone who's interested, just post here. I'll probably give it until the end of this weekend to get things going.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I fear for the NPCs if the power tier is set too high.

That being said I'm game if there's enough people for it to be a proper free for all.

3. Become

If no one else comes along how about a 1vs1?

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Count me in! This will be fun!

5. Become

Great. I'm thinking of something along this line as far as where I'd prefer characters to fall in terms of power:

6. Desert Warrior

So basically people who have a control over their abilities but haven't mastered them yet.

7. Become

In essence that's the idea; proficiency and effective use of their abilities.

8. Become

Seeing as there's only three of us in on this I figure we can have a little bit more wiggle room for our powers. I'll have my character up pretty soon.

9. Desert Warrior

I suppose I should use your profile as a guideline to know what to shoot for mine.

10. Taboo Sho

Thinking the same thing.

11. Become

How do we all feel about having this battle be somewhat of a Dragonball/Z style fight?

12. Taboo Sho

What do you mean?

13. Become

Mostly in it being superpowered hand-to-hand combat mixed with energy blasts and such. I'm actually adapting my character from Lieto Fine (Sho, you might remember that one) for this battle; in terms of power set, she's largely influenced by DB/DBZ, among other canons.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  14. Desert Warrior

I think I can work with that.

15. Taboo Sho

I do recall Lieto Fine. I suppose I may as well bring out Hades from the same rp to give him some limelight.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
  16. Become

If that was the one that was supposed to be the main antagonist, then I'd prefer that you not use this battle as his debut.

17. Taboo Sho

Well, he wasn't the true main antagonist.
    He was eventually going to be revealed as a protagonist, who was attempting the stop the heroes from pretty much destroying the world... it was complicated.

But I suppose I'll just use Kiro/Dark Kiro

18. Become

So, this battle is going to be a go pretty soon. I'm going to compile a more polished draft of my character and we'll get started.

Also, we will be having a fourth combatant joining us.

19. Taboo Sho

Is that so? And who is our mysterious first combatant and how will this affect the power tier of our characters?

20. Become

They should be around in person soon. It won't effect our power scale too much.