• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

-Spoiler Thread- KH3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Angel, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Apparently KH3 is out in the wild (unofficially) so spoilers please go here!

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I heard about this- apparently a bunch of copies got stolen and someone was selling them on Facebook. Pretty lame that someone can't wait a month.

I didn't think that much had been spoiled so far, though. Just the opening sequence and a bit of game play footage is what I heard. I didn't check it out. More will probably leak over the next few days, though.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

It's not even a matter of waiting a month. From what I hear the dude doesn't even like KH. He just steals games early and sells them at a higher price to buy weed or something.

Kitty likes this.
  4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

The final battle is leaked according to a YT title I saw.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Yeah, that's lame. But he's selling them to someone, and those losers are presumably fans who can't wait. Joke's on them, though, because apparently the epilogue and secret movie aren't even on the discs.

I also saw some article (or maybe it was a tumblr post, lol) that said the mob was involved. Ha ha, I just love the visual of some mob enforcer nicknamed "The Hammer" working some poor minimum wage game store employee over because he's dying to know what happens to Sora and Co. and dammit, he's been waiting ten years, he ain't waitin' anymore.

6. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Definitely beat the game the day after release Truly phenomenal, and a wtf ending.

7. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

When you realize we have no idea what Sora did with this f'ing thing.