• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sorceresses

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VIII' started by EtherealSummoner, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Ok. We all know about how there's Sorceress Edea, Rinoa, Adel, & then Ultimecia. They kept on saying that Ultimecia looks like Rinoa, but I really doubt about that. I have some questions that I'm curious about.

1: How did Edea gave away her sorceress powers to Rinoa without realizing it?
    2: Is Ultimecia really is Rinoa, or is some other sorceress who was in hiding?
    3: Is the sorceress who gave Edea the sorceress power is her mother or like she said, an unknown sorceress?
    4: Is there's any relatives in any of Squall & his friends family that is a sorceress & that they didn't know?

I have more questions, but these are the 4 that I want to know.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I can answer 2 and 3.

2. Ultimecia is the sorceress of the future. She was never in hiding. There are theories that Ultimecia is Rinoa. I made a thread several months ago asking what people thought about that.

3. Ultimecia gave Edea her powers. If you've beaten the game, you'd have known that.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

No. You is wrong about one thing. Edea said that she received her powers from a sorceress when she was 5. Edea didn't meet Ultimecia at that age. I didn't play the game, but I did do research on it & looked at some of the gameplay clips of the game. Not only that, Edea stopped Ultimecia from giving her powers to Ellone & took Ultimecia's powers for herself so she can protect Ellone, but she then ended up possess. I wanted to know if Ultimecia is not Rinoa & is some Sorceress who was someone else.

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Just go on YouTube and watch the entire end video starting after beating Ultimecia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.