• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

So me and a friend made a fun observation

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Derek, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Desert Warrior likes this.
  2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I've been reading so many conversations about Terra's current status I honestly have lost track on which thought came from where. It would be a good way to show Terra's growth if he's managed to get free from Xehanort's control and ends up becoming a key part of saving everybody else. Honestly though, my current suspicions are that the BBS trio will all be members of the Organization. Which should give us the full list of members.
    1. Master Xehanort
    2. Young Xehanort
    3. Xehanort's Heartless
    4. Xemnas
    5. Xigbar
    6. Saix
    7. Vanitas
    8. Larxene
    9. Luxord
    10. Marluxia
    11. Terranort
    12. Aquanort
    13. Vennort
    It is really hard to tell though since before I had been so sure Repliku or some other version of Riku ended up being a Xehanort. That and I know some speculation is that when Sora brings Roxas back the Organization will nab him and make him a Xehanort.

3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I haven't looked any of it up in ages but we were talkin casually and I made a joke. The next thing I know the more we delve into the more a case can be built. lol
    I think it'd be a great moment too, a twist Nomura has done that's actually good, if Terra gets the chance to save everyone. Here we were all expecting Terra but Aqua was shown norted, that'd be a role flip I'd really could enjoy.

Can't really deny the likelihood that he's got all of them though. Peoples made the case Vanitas wouldn't be after Ven if Nort had him buuutttt Vanitas only really wants the other half of his heart back, he has a body of his own.

I actually have a tumblr post on Roxas being a nort I think. Made it in partial fun to a post I saw, this one: http://derekscorner.tumblr.com/post/175140456952/hey-what-if-roxas-is-the-final-nort-because-in

4. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Jokes aside, I was just being silly but if this happens i'll die from all the laughing.