• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Self-proclaimed Emissary

Discussion in 'Arena OOC' started by Vordak, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Vordak

Vordak New Member

I'm Vordak. If anyone here recognizes this name, then they should already know why i'm here. But if it so happens to be that i've never crossed paths with any of you, then let me explain myself.

I'm a passionate roleplay fighter, albeit, from the newer generation, having started some 4 years ago - and unfortunately, those four years fell onto the decline of the fighting scene, with many older layers leaving, the influx of new blood slow as ever and communities drifting apart, turning secular and losing contact with eachother. Now, i might not have enough fight in me to take on every person on the interwebs - or everyone at my home community, for the matter of fact -, but despite that, i still strive to uncover as many cliques, groups and roleplay fighting organizations as i can, simply because i want to see the scene flourish, grow and pull itself back together into something grand.

Hence, calling myself an emissary. I'll stick my nose in everywhere i deem it worth, and this place seems interesting enough to dip my toes in - at least, it's not dead and the combat rules and regulations are sound.

My plan here is to punch some faces, have some OOC chitter chatter and drop you guys the link to my home site and its discord. It's already become a crossroads, with about 5 separate communities aggregated around it and a few other ones in close orbit; plus stray guns like me hanging around.

So, yeah. I operate around the lower end of the power spectrum, floating somewhere around the "punch brick walls down, tank pistol shots with your face" benchmark, with characters standing both below and above it.

fite me

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Welcome. Pop into our discord and say hi!

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Mhmmm... Vordak... rings a bell.

You've been around on roleplayerguild yeah?

4. Vordak

Vordak New Member

Aaay, that's me. Guild was where i started and what i consider to be my home site. I also recall seeing some FF themed characters pop up from time to time, so i guess your group has had it's share of activity there.

5. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Not so much from here; save for myself to any extent. @Moogle joined briefly prior to the infamous "Guildfall." There was an influx of KHInsider people to the guild a while back.