• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

See ya in Dissidia NT. Came Out Today!

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by EtherealSummoner, Jan 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Pre-ordered it last week. Getting it today. Ultimecia and I will be waiting! Anyone else going to play it?

Taboo Sho and Nova like this.
  2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'm playing it right now. My boy Garland is bringing bloodshed to the masses!

3. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

If I can get @Taboo Sho to stop playing for a bit, I would play it. Me and Whale-Man will dominate all that come knocking.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Still focusing on the worse characters, summoner? To be fair, I haven't actually tried Ultimecia yet (Or Shantotto *shudder*), so hopefully she's gotten better compared to the previous games. I myself am still working out the kinks with some characters, but I've probably given Squall the greatest focus right now.

5. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Squall Ultimecia and Garland wouldn't be a bad team comp for online play when I get better Wi-Fi if you're both interested...

6. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

I won my first online match today, and I was so happy! It was Sephiroth, Warrior of Light, and I (as Jecht), against Sephiroth, Onion Knight, and Noctis. I was afraid that my Internet wouldn't perform well enough to complete the match, but it did, and I managed to even incapacitate one of the opponents!

Only 299 more wins to go!