• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

RWBY

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Derek, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Soooo I didn't see one unless I missed it. D:

[​IMG]

Anyone else watch this? :3

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Watched the first season and really liked it. Haven't gotten around to watching any other season but my favorite character is Yang.

Become likes this.
  3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

=D Woot! You should! You'd love it as it goes on if you liked Vol1!

4. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

I have far too many RWBY pics on my phone. Definitely a favorite.

Hope, if you ever want a spam of Yang photos, let me know. She's my favorite as well.

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

You sir are a kindred spirit!
    Love the avie :D

Love this:

--
    Edit. Ep 2 of Vol4 was pretty good. :D

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  6. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Anyone see ep4? :D

7. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Is it available to the general public yet? Or are you one of those First members?

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I'm not a first member but just a standard account. Anyone with a standard account can view it on Sundays.

9. Become

Oh. Maybe I should do that. I'd do one of the others, but, you know, $$$.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Yeah I wouldn't pay for a first either. The forums on RT are beyond dead. The RWBY and RvB sections seem lively but I'm not as big on RvB and I refuse to mingle with the RWBY fandom too deep on RT or Tumblr after their idiotic behavior over Pyrrha.

Just an account you never use though would let you view RWBY every Sunday. :D

11. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Okay I really like Blakes parents way more than her. haha

Become likes this.
  12. Become

Sorta kinda the same.

I'm also enjoying Yang's father.

But the Raven-Qrow relation has me asking questions, mostly about that (clan?) they're supposed to be connected to.

Hopefully they'll touch on that more in later episodes.

13. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Given what Qrow said about the village, which Jaune and co found wrecked, it's easy to assume their clan are bandits. The question is if they're special bandits or just...bandits.

14. Become

Well Qrow and Raven are certainly special. Or so it would seem.

Also, have they actually gone into detail about who that Salem lady actually is? Maybe I missed something earlier, but she just sort of appeared out of the blue at the end of season 3.

15. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Nope. She's not been elaborated on but it is a neat tidbit to note that she was the one narrating a lot of intros or outs in the first three volumes.
    Monty, according to podcasts/RT when he died, had quite a bit of RWBY in mind so I'm sure we'll find out eventually. People like to bitch at lack of development in the show but I like that it's a slow burn. Means a long haul.

The mystery of this vol seems to be this relic Qrow, Raven and Salem have referenced.

16. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

DAT RWBY THOUGH

Become likes this.
  17. Become

They cut it off just as the best part was gonna happen! I wanted to see Qrow lay some whoop ass on that punk.

18. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Me too. ;-; We at least got to see Wiess be a grown person though. Seems like her and Ironwood learned from Beacons fall.

19. Become

I feel like they're still kind of getting the hang of covering all of the main characters while they're split. Like, it seems like we get less of everyone individually in order to see more of team RWBY in one episode. It's not bad, per say, but I almost wish they could just rotate them with an episode apiece, at least for one go-around to see how it works out.

20. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I dont mind it myself. I've always held the view their development is a slow burn. Monty apparently had ideas for a long run so ever since they mentioned that in the stuff after he died I just took in stride. Like it's Vol4 and Wiess is just NOW acting like a decent human being. Sure she was nicer in 3 but now ya got her getting mad at not just her father but the people like him and so on.
    As for Yang I'd honestly feel very put off if she developed or got over her situation fast. Which your probably right but I like they aren't putting too much into one or the other. I want to see everyone and the world not just one group or person each ep.