• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

RPOTW!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RebelMurf, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Alright well this hasn't been around for awhile now, and myself and some staff members have some ideas about it but for now were going to do it the old fashioned way.

You nominate a person who you think should be the RPOTW and tell us why. I will later create a poll were the nominated people will be asked to provide some of there current work and we will let the public decided who they think shall be the winner. The judges will then get together and decided who the winner is.

So throw out your nominations =D

Nominations

Haresuno
    noz
    Zerieth
    Overdose
    Nozomi
    Moogle
    Zhyriad

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I nominate Haresuno. From what I've seen, his characters aren't so transparent as others, and he has a fairly good grammar. Also, his posts have never been below the limit.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I want to nominate haresuno too, but I also want to nominate noz. He is the only person that I know who can start off great in a roleplay for his first time roleplaying.

4. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

RPOTW = Roleplayer of the Week, right?

5. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Yeah. And by the way, NO SECONDING MOTIONS! You'll get to choose whoever later, but right now it's just NOMINATING PEOPLE!

6. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I nominate Zerieth. He seems to really be trying on the RP Arena idea, and that's a pretty big thing to manage, considering that it is potentially continuous (until we can get an Arena subsection).

7. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

o_O I'm actually getting nominated for something?!

Truly I'm surprised.

Well I suppose I can put in my nomination as well.

How about Krish.

8. RebelMurf

I nominate Nozomi, she is one of if not the best active Rper on this site.

9. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Nozomi's the best at roleplaying!

10. RebelMurf

It was made three days ago? Geez what a retarded comment to make -_-

11. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

After Amy left no one had time to worry about it anymore. Hopefully we can get it back up where it should be very soon.

I'll nominate Moogle.

12. RebelMurf

Alright well we have a good number of nominations, If there is anyone else you wish to nominate make sure you do it by monday.

Thats the closing date for nominations =]

13. Magilicudy

Magilicudy New Member

i chose the je.....
    lous of my sexiness person. aka Kairu. :cool:

14. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I nominate Zhyriad. He has good lengthy posts. And his SUs are very good too. Nice description of abilities, looks, etc.

15. RebelMurf

Alright well nominations are now closed, and considering im judging the thing im afraid my name can't be put forward but thanks for the thought ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.