• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

RPOTM

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Nova, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

It's happening!

OK so I know we only have one active RP going right now but I'm hoping to change that soon. With this in mind, I want to bring some normalcy back to this place so, if you guys are up for it, let's bring some competition back to RP.

Instead of week, I'm going to suggest we give it a month instead. There are two ways we could go about this:

One- The selections are from every day postings. Throughout the month, I (or everyone) will pay attention to how everyone else is doing; participation, activity, creativity, grammar, etc...
    We will set up a day every month for the winners to be decided based first on 'nominations' where anyone can suggest a person and explain why they think so. It then goes to a vote to decide who performed the best over the month. This way is more similar to how it was originally designed WAY back in the day *old lady status*

Or two: every month I put up a scinario. Anyone can enter by writing up a character and submitting a sample profile and post based on that particular scinario. This could also include like having to incorporate certain key words in their posts or something for kicks.

Anyway what are your thoughts on this?

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'm all about this endeavor. I personally favor method one, as it
    A) Seeks to direct more activity into the site.
    B) Will (hopefully) help push people to keep developing their writing abilities.
    C) Will possibly keep RPs alive.
    D) Gets people more communally involved which is generally a good thing.

Nova and Taboo Sho like this.
  3. Nova

I'm with you on that one.

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I like option one personally, for nearly identical reasons.

5. Nova

Seems like option 1 is what we go with then unless anyone has any objections