• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Role Play

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So if you could bring back any RP (like as if you were to redo it), what RP would you do?

I would love to redo Powers and Morph

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

we could do Morph over here again. i would like that very much. Or maybe start a new KH RP over here something similar to origins or maybe we can get baka KOD to come back and restart it since it never really went anywhere.

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I've always been a bit disappointed that Sorabrawl's last KH RPs never really took off. Particularly Betwixt.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

See I don't remember Sorabrawl's last few RP's that well because I never quite took them that seriously because he sort of would disappear.

5. Become

They had potential. He just didn't follow through on them.

I was also toying with the idea of rehashing a new org run, if it's not too cliche.

6. NeRo

i wanna do a kingdom hearts RP for sure. something a bit gritty like Origins. Maybe form our own story with elements from the others?

7. Become

I couldn't agree more with that idea actually. Instead of rehashing something for immediate launch we should collaborate on something new to anticipate a revived site.

8. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Huh, people are still here. Hi people! :D

9. NeRo

Yep, trying to revitalize the forum again. Glad to see a familiar face!

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Powers and Betwixt were both good. I enjoyed them, although I will always consider Powers to be one of those bad times where I just went and made someone mary-sueish.

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

See I just sort of want a super hero RP so Powers and Morph are my vote :D

12. Become

Whatever it is we do, I think we should take steps to ensure that it's newby-friendly. The last thing we want is for the site to get back and new members to feel excluded.

13. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Well you can't bring back Morph without me right? I actually wanna see powers back more than Morph though.

14. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I wouldn't mind working on a new KH RP as dark and gritty as Origins, or even just restarting it.

15. NeRo

Well come up with something cause i have a character in mind. that i can mold towards KH universe or something else. As long as it has a large group in control. like a massive evil group or something like that. Destiny wants to do a Morph type of RP and others want to do KH, why not just do both?

16. King of Darkness

Will work on that.

And when you say both....like....together?

17. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Well if we are bring back Kingdom Hearts Planet I vote for a whole new Rp based on KH I mean it's only right This Kingdom Hearts Planet Rebirth Era right?

Who's in for Kingdom Hearts: The Rebirth

18. NeRo

No i mean both separate lol like just make both stories and whoever wants to join what can join lol.

19. Become

I second this motion. Collaborate and get up something new to usher in the rebirth.

20. King of Darkness

Haha, phew. Tootally read that wrong then. Ok, I'm brainstorming up a new RP alongside Origins. If we can our main crew, I wouldn't mind restarting Origins III in the near the future.